Chapter 8: Declaration

Yo! What's going on! The Name's Naruto Lite, and I'm back with the next installment of "Jellal Fernandes - The Heavenly Mage of UA"!

In this part, we'll get into the announcement of the UA Sports Festival, as well as the meeting between the different classes.

Sorry if this Chapter seems like a filler chapter, I just felt it would be good to take a small break from the action.

I do want to do my best when writing the Sports Festival, after all!

This is also where the relationship between Jellal and Izumi FINALLY starts improving.

I don't really have anything else to say, so let's just get started with this story!
___________________________________________

(I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR FAIRY TAIL! ALL RIGHTS GO TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI AND HIRO MASHIMA! NOR DO I OWN ANY FANART USED IN THIS STORY!)
___________________________________________

A few days would pass since the USJ attack, and the media would be in an uproar over the entire situation.

It would be public knowledge that a Class of First Year students would have been attacked by actual Villains, and they would be pressuring UA about their lack of security and risking the safety of the Children.

However, it wasn't all bad news.

Due to Jellal's interference, Aizawa's injuries weren't all that severe, and he had been able to make a quick recovery.

Despite this, the Students were all given a few days off to rest and recuperate from the entire ordeal.

Jellal and Erza would have recounted the events of the USJ to Nezu, starting from the beginning, to Erza going off and saving some of the other students like Yaoyorozu and Jiro who were being held hostage, to Jellal fighting and defeating the Nomu.

Jellal would have described the Nomu to Nezu as having at least 3 different Quirks and being made to kill All Might.

This news would startle not only Nezu, but All Might as well.

As a mindless beast possessing 3 different Quirks isn't natural. In fact, this could only be done by someone whom All Might had thought dead.

All For One.

It was obvious that this "Tomura" figure wasn't the ring leader, as he was too Childish to plan such an elaborate and well thought out attack, based on Jellal's descriptions of the man.

Jellal would have also told Nezu of his suspicions how whoever planned this attack may have access to information about future school events, which troubled Nezu.

Having promised to look into it, Nezu would send Jellal and Erza off.
___________________________________________

A few days later, everyone would be in the classroom, as school would resume.

The Class would sit and talk for a bit about what they did in their few days off, among other things, until Aizawa would arrive, walking into the classroom.

"Quiet down, you brats." Said Aizawa tiredly.

This has the intended effect of quieting the Class, as they wouldn't have heard a word of Aizawa's condition, and would be surprised to see that, not only was Aizawa here, he was perfectly healthy.

Aizawa takes his place behind his desk as he faces the students. "Listen up, everyone. I know you have all been through a tough time, but it's time for your next big challenge."