chapter two

London's POV.

I woke to the sound of someone at my door,but it was softly.

"I'm coming." I said running downstairs.

I opened the door and saw this light skinned tall dude with tattoos all over his body and a million dollar smile.

"Umm sorry bother you but have you heard any gun shots for the past week?" He asked licking his lips.

"Babe who a- aye my nigga August wassup." Sage said coming downstairs and dapping August.

"Wassup Sage, have you heard any gun shots lately?" He asked again.

"Nah bruh. Why?" Sage asked putting his hand on my lower back.

"Well if you do leave da neighba hood." August said

My heart totally melted when I heard his accent. I never felt this way about anybody. What does this mean? I just kept admiring his body and tattoos.

"London?" Sage said nudging me snapping me out my thoughts

"Huh?" I said taking my eyes off August.

"I said stay right here imma be back." He said looking at me weird.

I nodded and focused back on August.

"Like what cho see?" August said winking

"Call me,but not in the flirting way."I said as I gave August my number.

He looked at me and licked his lips. Then Sage came down and gave August this box. Then August went down to his house.

"London?" Sage called my name.

"Huh?"I said

"Let's go out to eat." He said walking upstairs.

"Ok ." I said following him.

I walk upstairs and see Sage's shirt off. I walk up to him and start kissing his abs. I made my way up to his lips and started kissing him. Then we fell on the bed and he started grinding on me. I stopped him and we got ready.

"I love you baby." He said pushing upon my butt.

"Love you too." I said going downstairs.

***************************************************************
                                RESTAURANT

We walked in Golden Corral and I saw August sitting down at our table. So I sat down and Sage went to the bathroom.

"Wassup ma." He said as I sat down.

"Hi." I said shyly

"Don't be shy. I saw you checking me out earlier." He said smirking and touching my hand.

"Yeah sorry bout that." I said blushing from embarrassment.

"It's cool I was checking you out to. Imma make you mine soon." He said winking at me I blushed again.

"Hey babe sorry about the wait." Sage said sitting next to me.

"It's cool." I said getting up and going to get my food.

I came back then August whispered something in my ear. It sent chills down my back. His lips brushed against my ear. Then he sat down.

"Ugh I'm full I can't eat anymore." I said holding my stomach.

"Not even this D." Sage whispered in my ear.

"No your nasty." I said playfully hitting him.

We all got up and left to go home. On the way out August grabbed my butt. I almost moaned loud enough for Sage to hear.

When we got to my house I was taking pictures on Sages phone,but then a message interrupted from sex buddy

sex buddy:] Baby when you gonna break up with her so we can have my kid??

Me:] who you?

sex buddy:] don't play hard to get you know that make me wet.

Me:] listen hoe when I find out where you live imma beat your ass then you can have him to yourself.

sex Buddy:] oh shit