INTRODUCTION

#Female Lead: Jo

*Background*:
- Jo is an orphan who recently completed her degree in pharmacy.
- She grew up in an orphanage and never had any loved ones.
- Now that she has graduated, she is moving away from the orphanage to start a new chapter in her life.

*Personality*:
- Bright, optimistic, and full of positive energy.
- Determined to make a better life for herself.
- Resilient and compassionate, always willing to help others.

*Role in Story*:
- Jo is the protagonist whose journey from an orphanage to a successful career in a top pharmaceutical company forms the core of the story.
- Her relationship with Mork, the male lead, serves as a central plotline, showcasing how her positive attitude and kindness influence him.
- She acts as a catalyst for change in the company and in Mork's personal life.

# Male Lead: Mork

*Background*:
- Mork is the owner of a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Born into wealth, he had a troubled childhood marked by his mother leaving home when he was a child.
- This abandonment has deeply affected his view on relationships, especially with women.

*Personality*:
- Handsome, hot-tempered, and often comes across as annoying due to his brusque manner.
- Deeply distrustful of women, carrying unresolved issues from his mother's departure.
- Despite his rough exterior, he is intelligent, driven, and has a deep-seated desire for genuine connection, though he rarely shows it.

*Role in Story*:
- Mork is the primary love interest of Jo, and their evolving relationship is central to the narrative.
- His interactions with Jo challenge his preconceived notions about women and trust.
- The story explores his personal growth, driven by Jo's influence, and his eventual confrontation with his past, particularly when his estranged mother re-enters his life.

** Supporting Characters:

1.Anna (Jo's Best Friend)
*Background*: Met Jo at the orphanage. She is a year older than Jo and is like an older sister to her.
*Personality*: Protective, nurturing, practical, and resourceful. Always has Jo's back and encourages her to chase her dreams.
*Role in Story*: Provides emotional support to Jo and offers her practical advice. She works as a nurse in a local hospital.

2. *James (Mork's Best Friend and COO of the Company)*
*Background*: Grew up with Mork. They went to the same schools and started the company together.
*Personality*: Loyal, witty, and diplomatic. Often acts as a mediator when Mork's temper flares.
*Role in Story*: Acts as Mork's confidant and often tries to get him to open up about his feelings. He is the voice of reason in Mork's life.

3. *Ms. Thompson (Orphanage Head)*
*Background*: Has been running the orphanage for over 20 years. She is the closest thing Jo has to a mother figure.
*Personality*: Stern but kind-hearted, wise, and deeply caring.
*Role in Story*: Provides guidance to Jo and serves as a reminder of her roots. She gives Jo her final pep talk before she leaves the orphanage.

4. *Evelyn (Mork's Estranged Mother)*
*Background*: Left Mork and his father when Mork was a child. She now works as a social worker, trying to make amends for her past.
*Personality*: Regretful, empathetic, and strong-willed.
*Role in Story*: Her return adds complexity to Mork's life, forcing him to confront his past and his feelings about abandonment and forgiveness.

5. *Dr. Brian Carter (Jo's Mentor)*
*Background*: One of Jo's professors who sees great potential in her. He encourages her to pursue a career in pharmaceutical research.
*Personality*: Intelligent, supportive, and slightly eccentric.
*Role in Story*: Offers Jo a job in his lab, which brings her into contact with Mork's company, creating the opportunity for their paths to cross.

6. *Liam (Jo's Love Interest from College)*
*Background*: A fellow pharmacy student who has a secret crush on Jo. They studied together and he is now working in a community pharmacy.
*Personality*: Gentle, kind, and somewhat shy.
- **Role in Story**: Represents a different kind of romantic interest for Jo, contrasting with Mork's complex personality.

7. *Sophie (Mork's Personal Assistant)*
*Background*: Efficient and professional, Sophie has been with Mork for several years and knows him better than anyone in the company.
*Personality*: Organized, loyal, and perceptive.
*Role in Story*: Acts as a bridge between Jo and Mork, helping them navigate their professional and personal interactions.

I hope everyone enjoys the story and supports Jo and Mork on their journey!

As this is my first book, I hope to prove myself as a writer and deliver a compelling and heartfelt story that everyone will enjoy and support.