Online Love

K's POV

Waking up to white walls and a major sunlight gives me a sense of peace, like living on the beach in a way. I don't feel Conan next to me and I decide to go look for him. After getting dressed I walk into the kitchen and see him making pancakes. I give him a hug and he smiles, "good morning" I say realizing I haven't brushed my teeth. 

He gives me a kiss on the cheek and I ask him for a toothbrush, he tells me to use his and I comply. 

After breakfast I start on the dishes and he sits on the counter sipping his coffee. "Do we need to talk about it?" He says I shrug "only if you felt uncomfortable with anything that happened" 

I wipe the sink and my hands and he shakes his head "I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, did you?"

I shake my head "No but I think you did bite me at some point in time" He gasps and I burst out laughing "Im joking you dork" I throw the towel at him and he lays it next to him. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, I had to take the dogs out" 

I walk up to him "No need to explain" I wrap my arms around him and then place a kiss on his cheek. "we do have to go see the girls today, They didn't hear much from us yesterday" 

He nods and suggests I find something in his closet to change into, "no I think ill stay in these pjs" 

He laughs and hops down from the counter. 

"we could shower together" he said walking to the bathroom. 

I look over at him and chuckle "say less" 

He laughs and I tell him to shower while I clean up before his sister gets home. 

After 35 minutes Conan comes back showered and dressed, I grab his hand and kiss his knuckles. I won't lie when I say that we didn't hear the door during our make out session. His sister walks in and awkwardly coughs. 

I step back, "Well good morning to you both" she says smiling. "H-Hi im K" I say extending a hand to her. She takes it smiling "oh you're K, ive heard too much about you"

I turn to look at Conan who's hiding his face in his hands. "don't listen to her she likes to make stuff up" 

She raises her eyebrows "and here I thought you were the one that was good at telling lies" 

I chuckle, "Im going to get my shoes, so we can go" Conan nods and I excuse myself as they talk. I fix the bed and dispose of certain items by wrapping them in tissues and putting them at the bottom of his waste basket. 

"I can toss that out before we go" I nod agreeing. "Yeah we might need to do a full run-through before we leave. 

--

An hour and a half later I'm completely showered and dressed and we're going to the thrift store with Ash and Alyssa. We meet up at the store and I open the car door for Conan and grab his hand. He interlocks our fingers as we run up to them. I see Alyssa nudging Ashley and they smile at us. "How was your date" Alyssa says smirking.

"we had a great time" I say looking at Conan smiling. He matches my smile and Ashley smirks at us. "Eventually you''ll need to tell us everything." 

We nod because it'll happen at some point in time. We walk inside already enjoying our time shopping. 

I sit in the fitting room helping Alyssa get into a dress, "So what happened?" 

I sigh "We kinda spent the night together" I shrug not being able to hide my blush. 

"well yeah you guys spend the night over my place a lot" She says looking at me thru the mirror. I stare her shaking my head and smiling. "Alyssa seriously?"