𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞, 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑

Damien

We found them

I guess they couldn't keep their shit together

"I hate this! I wanna shower!" I heard Lisa from the distance, which caused all of us to look back at Olivia.

"Don't look at me like that. She has a different mother." Olivia countered as she saw us looking at her, wondering how those two are sisters.

"Maybe Mia and Lisa are actually sisters." Milo mutters in my ear causing me to snicker. Those two did act the same. Both of them whined, complain, hated the out doors, and liked me.

"I heard that. And no I am not like her at all. You don't think that do you Damien?" She raised her brow and made puppy dog eyes at me.

"Erm... of course not Mia." I lied, and Milo knew it.

"Lookie here, you guys came back running. Obviously seeing that my group is obviously the best." Brandon smirked, he looked like he's been through war and mud. But I rather be muddy, than be chased by a bear.

"Shut it Brandon, you're already pissing me off." Mia rolled her eyes. She was just like the rest of us, tired of Brandons shit.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." Brandon roared, which was uncalled for. I was about to say something, but Cameron spoke up.

"Don't call her that."

"Wow, you spend one day in the woods and you think you're the shit? You aren't captain save a hoe, so shut the fuck up."

"Brandon, everyone is sick of your shit, can you please shut the fuck up!" The was the first time I heard him curse at someone. This caught everyone by surprise. And everyone went silent, even Brandon.

"Now, your group is joining us so we can get back to the camp together. And I don't want to hear you say a darn thing." And he was back to none cursing. Weird, I've never seen him react like that for someone.

Brand stayed quiet, I guess no one has ever put him in his place before, but it was about time.
We continue to wonder the woods, hoping that soon enough we'd find the camp.

"Guys I gotta piss. Can you wait a sec?" Mia asked.

"Sure, go on." Cameron said and she went off where no one could see. After moments of silence she screamed which caused me, Leah, Cameron, Caleb, and technically Milo to run where she screamed.

"There's a spider! A big one!" She pointed and we looked to were she was pointing, and ther was a fucking tarantula. And basically all of us screamed, besides Milo. "Let go!" Cameron quickly ran back to the group along with the rest of us.

"Should we sit and wait? So we don't get more lost?" Caleb asked as he began to look around. "I feel like we've been walking in circles."

"We have to keep going. None of us want to say
out here any-"

"Guys quiet." Mia announced, causing all of us to go silent. After a few seconds there was laughing, shouting, and the sound of children screaming at one another. That was surely the camp and the campers.

"Oh my god... we made it back." Olivia said, soundly relived and more happy than ever.

"It's this way." Cameron pointed as he began to walk the same direction of the sounds of children, teens and adults.

***

"Look, they're back, and it only took one day. Good job kiddo's." Miss smith smiled, along with other people clapping and telling us good job.

"Explain this to me, you let about 20 teens out into the woods so they could work together, and get along. But don't leave them no food, water, not even a fucking first aid kit?" Caleb stepped forward, his fist clenched so tight that his finger nails dug into his skin and caused a bit of bleeding.

"What he said, what in your right mind made you think that was a good idea? Why not just let us fuckin talk it out or some shit?" This time Lisa spoke up. Her tone nearly as angry and stern as Caleb's.

"It was the only thing we can think of. And you guys seemed to make it back ok and unharmed." A random blonde woman said, not caring about what Lisa or Caleb were saying. I felt my own rage starting build up. What they did was ridiculous and reckless, and to think these shit heads are adults.

"The fuck do you mean unharmed? We were chased by a fucking bear!" I shouted, and everything seem to go quiet and the air was to thick and tense a blade wouldn't be able to cut it.

"I thought there was no bear in these woods."

"Fucking Milo almost died trying to make sure we weren't bear food." I continued in a blind rage, "Look at his fucking leg!" I rip my sleve off his leg, causing Milo to wince and grunt from the sudden aggression.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Milo hid a bit more behind my head, bashful from the attention he was getting. But I wanted to make sure they knew what damaged was caused by their stupidity.

"We need to tend that tended to ASAP." A guy with ginger hair spoke as he pushed past the mini crowd to get to me and Milo, since Milo was on my back. "Can you walk on his own?"

"When I push pressure on my leg, it hurts."

"Let me see h-"

"Ill carry him." I growled.

"And I'm going with." Caleb popped up on the side of us, slightly startling me.

"No, he-"

"I'll have everyone tell their parents that had us in the woods without materials to survive. Not to mention was chased by a bear, how would that look on the camp?" I raised my brow as I glared at him, he sucked in his lips before groaning in defeat.

"Fine, bring him." The man turned

***

"How does it feel?" He asks.

"It's still in pain. But I'll manage." Milo wiggled his leg a bit before looking up at us. "You guys didn't have to come y'know."

"I wanted too. Making sure they didn't do anymore stupid shit." I said and I heard someone clearing their throat, looking over I saw the same guy.

"I'm still here y'know?" He rolled his eyes before continuing, "anyway, you'll probably need to used crutches. And since you two are persistent with staying by him, you'll be assisting him."

"I never signed up to be a maid."

"Well you did just now. If you want Milo, you can stay in here and nap or leave. Whatever you want." And with that the man left, closing the door behind himself.

"So... I have maids now?" Milo smirked

Great