Chapter 21

A few months later...
*****************************************
December 17, 2021
Houston, Tx
Nicki's POV

Almost two months had went by and I was now 2 and a half months pregnant. Honestly I still couldn't believe it. Over these past months me and Beyoncé have grown much closer and are still continuing to learn each other day by day. We've even started parent therapy to be the best we can when our baby arrives.

On another note my fashion show ended up being a huge success and for that I was beyond grateful. I've been able to reach much more clientele, and I had so many supporters come out! I was so happy Bey modeled in my show and she ended up looking extremely sexy while doing it.

 I've been able to reach much more clientele, and I had so many supporters come out! I was so happy Bey modeled in my show and she ended up looking  extremely sexy while doing it

These were just a few of her looks from the show but she definitely served my clothing designs justice

Me and Megan still haven't been on the best terms since that entire dinner fiasco but she's been trying to fix our friendship. I've been questioning if it's worth it, but she's putting forth the effort so i've been trying to give her a chance. I just don't want any unnecessary drama in my life, especially not right now.

"Nik you ready?" Bey said knocking me out my thoughts.

We were currently in the Walmart parking lot doing some last minute shopping because Christmas was right around the corner.

"yea let's go" I replied unbuckling my seatbelt hopping out the car.

Bey grabbed my hand and we headed inside looking for the Christmas trees. Bey has a huge house so we needed more decorations for the upstairs of her house.

I saw a huge tree with pretty white lights and knew it would look perfect in the upstairs family room.

"Bey let's get this one." I said while pointing up at the tree.

"That's cool I guess. Let's just hurry up so we can go!" she said with a dry expression on her face.

Beyonce was not big on decorating for the holidays but I definitely was because that's how i grew up. It seemed like Ms.Tina is big on it too which is why i'm so shocked that Bey couldn't care less.