Chapter 17 Death

It's the next sunset, the fourth sunset. The tablet's already lose all of it's power. Ahk and Nora can still come to life, me as well with the help of my necklace. I try to get out from my sarcophagus, but I can't. Oh, no, it's stuck. I have to get out! I won't let Ahk just go to the afterlife without paying what he have done to me. I have to take my revenge on him. The fire of anger Ahk put inside me increases my power. There! Finally I can open it. I run to Ahk's Exhibit before it's too late. And.. he's not there. Where is he?

I keep looking of them, Ahk and Nora. Great! I finally can find them, in the hall of African mammals. maybe so nobody can expect them there, because it's far from Egyptian Exhibit. I run there, stopping Nora from taking Ahk's energy. He is very weak already.

Nora is very surprised, "How can you do that?!"

"I'm not as stupid as you that I would tell you how I do this", I say.

"Go away! Don't you dare stopping me from killing him!", Nora shout.

"And if I do? Will you kill me?", I say.

"Yes, I will kill you!"

Nora run towards me, with a sword. I have no weapon so I run outside. I know this will happen, so I keep my sword outside, so I can take it easily. We're in a sword fight. Nora's so great at it. It's very hard to hurt her. But not impossible, because she's not using her necklace's power to protect her. After several trying, finally I cut her shoulder, stopping her for a few seconds, enough for me to run to Ahkmenrah, which already get his energy back. I run here so Ahk will see, that Nora never truly love him. I will make him regrets everything. Now he knows that Nora's trying to kill him, so finally he trust me. Me and Nora are still fighting. Nora almost cut my neck, but lucky I avoid it. Her sword only touch my neck slightly, but not cutting it.

"Aurea", he say, with lot's of pain and regret in his heart.

I'm not saying anything, or even look at him. I'm sick of him. He gave another girl a special place in his heart. Nora finally reach for me. We have another sword fight, but she's fast enough to avoid me and throw her sword to kill Ahk. But I run immediattely to protect Ahk, I don't know why, because of love or because of hate. Her sword stab me right in my chest. I feel a deathly pain. But I have enough power to fight it. But I don't understand this, my necklace supposed to protect me, so I won't get hurt. I rub my neck to check for my necklace. Oh no, it's not there. Nora must have cut it of when she almost cut my neck. Her sword only cut my necklace off and then it fell somewhere. The pain I feel increases. I know I will die soon, so I have to kill Nora now. I have no time to look for my necklace. And besides, my necklace can only protect me, it can't heal me.

"You're dying Aurea! You can't stop me! You are too weak to fight me now", Nora say with smile.

"I won't kill you", I say weakly.

"Death is too lovely for you", I add.

"What can you do? Curse me?"

What she said reminds me of my power. I thought of killing her before, but she doesn't deserve it. I can curse people, but I've never done it before, I can only use my power if really needed.

"Yes. Yes, I will curse you", I say.

"Who are you? Daughter of Ra?", she ask.

"I am descendant of Osiris himself, God of afterlife, death, life, and resurrection", I say.

"I will curse you! You've took my love away, you won't be alive, but you won't die as well, you will stuck in between life and death. Fire will burn your soul, and you'll never be free. Nothing can get you out from there, not even the end of the world", I say cursing her. Nora is very scared. She can't say anything, or even breathing.Blue flame burn Nora straight away. Her ash is the only thing left, and her soul. Stuck in between life and death. The pain I feel is getting worse, I fall to the floor, having no more energy.

"Aurea! Please stay alive! I love you, more than anything, I apologize for everything, please forgive me", Ahk say. He's so scared that I will die.

"Stay, alive, my love", he cry.

After all he said, I can't still forgive him. He can do more than that.

"I don't love you", I say my last word.

I'm dying in his arm. Everything is blurred, slowly changing to black. The pain I feel also disappeared. At least I won't see Ahk any more. I've already took my revenge, by leaving him with an unbearable pain in his heart.