Chapter 5 It was different.

We had so much conversation the whole day that time was of no use for us. We didn't knew when the time passes and where it goes ?

One day after talking to him I got a text pop up on my screen,

Ayansh : did uk what happened with Sam ?

Me : wdym ?

Ayansh : he just had an accident

Me : what ? How ? Is he alright

Ayansh : He was a good friend:( I won't forget him

Me : wtf ? What are you saying? Is he okay ?

Ayansh : dont know but doctors are saying it's critical and he had Brain injury he may not make it.

My hands started trembling on the mental image of it. God knows how many negative thoughts crossed my mind.

Sam is one of my good friends. Of all the boys may be he's the one I trusted and till now he never broke it and not only that he always helped me through anything I needed though he was a different stream he always did.
Even my rumours... He told me half of them and i appreciate him asking me about it. He is a genuine friend.
And the day before the incident we all went together.

My heart settled deep in my rib cage and I was not able to think straight. My eyes were full of tears and i couldn't stop but pray for him to be okay.

After 30 minutes I texted Siddharth.

Me : do you know about sam ? He had an accident

Siddharth : who told you ?

Me : ayansh told me he's critical and..very serious.

Siddharth : I know about him from evening right now I am onto that thing I will tell you once I get to know the exact thing .

Me : okay please fast

Siddharth: yes.

Siddharth: and listen don't worry, I am looking out on that.

Me : hmm

I waited another 15 minutes and still could only cry thinking of the incident and his condition, but when I saw Siddharth's text i quickly opened my messages. A sigh of relief escaped me.

Siddharth: don't worry i got the complete information about it, there are tests going on he's unconscious and ct scan has been done....

I read all the texts from him and replied him

Me : thankyou so much.

Siddharth : I know your hands are shaking. Breath and calm down.

Me : um..no..I mean how do you know ?

Siddharth: doesn't matter. Calm down everything is under control.

Siddharth: and about ayansh that fucker didn't do good. I knew about sam but I didn't told you because I knew how you would react, I was hoping for the correct news and then to inform you but he couldn't keep it together. Please calm down and dont think about it he will get well.

Me : hmm

Siddharth: can I call you so that I can tell you, my network isn't working properly.

Me : yep

After that he called me and said everything and the palpitations of my heart went away and i was thankful to him about it.
After 3 days Sam's condition was better. And Siddharth continued updating me.

That day after the incident I felt something but my denial was greater than my instincts.

How can someone notice so much about a person? Is it normal to notice so much ?
Nobody ever noticed my anxiety before, not even my family or friends,
But siddharth did.

I didn't said anything to him because when your heart is broken it won't allow itself to heal just to be broken again. I thought no I was in love how I can think about someone like that ? No no no it is so wrong. It's almost equal to playing with someone no I can't and how can I unlove someone so fast ? I am still in love with him no guy would ever replace it no. But what is this then?

I was denying my heart with every possible excuse I can get.

I can't hurt him when he's making me a better version of myself. I can never love someone. I am nothing to be loved by anyone, his heart needs to be with a girl he's happy with.