Prom ꨄ

Requested by: hearts_4S
Ilysm always the first one to vote ❤️

Masons Pov

I ring Y/n doorbell. Her mom opens the door, "May I help you?" She smiles, her voice warm and peaceful. "Oh yes! Is Y/N here? Im mason her boyfriend.. im taking her to the prom!!" I smile. Her eyes widen "Boyfriend!!!" She grabs my hand and pulls me inside. Y/n's houses is so pretty and spacious. Her mom walks me into the lounge. "Sit sit please!!" Her mom smiles widely.

"MOM!!" Y/n yells from upstairs "DONT ANSWER THE DOOR BECAUSE.." She walks through the door way, her dress frames her body, her hair to perfection.

" She walks through the door way, her dress frames her body, her hair to perfection

(Mason tie matches your dress and he holding a rose corsage)

I gulp "Y/n..". My eyes wander to her face, she gives an awkward smile "Mason?" She giggles. She walks over her heels clack on the oak wood floors, She wraps her around me. "You.. you.. you look so pretty.." I mumble. She smiles softly "And your so handsome.." She pushes my glasses up. I lost my contacts last week so ive been wearing these glasses i found in my closet.

"Oh this is for you!" I hand her the white rose corsage. "Mason!! This is so pretty!!" I put pin it on her. "Anything for you" I wink, She kisses my forehead. "Lets go?" I smile, "Lets go.." she grabs her keys and hand bag.

Y/N POV

I sit next to mason in his car, It was pretty silent.. Mason looked very nervous. "Are you okay?" I place my hand on his shaking leg. "Huh..?" His voice confused. "I said are you okay..? You look nervous.." i sigh and move one of his soft brown curls to the side. "Oh Yea.." he nods.

He pulls into the parking lot of the please, you can see the flashing colored lights coming from the door, We exit the car and grab his hand "You know you can tell me anything right?" I give a soft smile. "I know just nervous, ive been acting for so long that ive never been to a dance.." he gives a soft smile.

"You'll be fine, its not like the movies..." I giggle squeezing his hand for reassurance, "I know.." he chuckles, We walk in and this place is booming with 'Baby by Justin Biber'.

"Oh god." Mason sighs. "Mase its fine.." i drag him to where the drinks are, it was pretty awkward not going to lie, Mason and I never been to a school dance. Never been out in public as a couple like this.

Mason looks like his in fear for some weird reason.. I don't even know why.. Did my mom tell him something .. "Mason why dont we dance?" I smile, The music turned into a slow jazz.. He nods and drags me to the middle of the dance floor.

"Y/n?" He speaks up as we dance, "Yes?" I smile "I love you.." he gives a soft smile, "Y/n i love you so much like your the girl i want to marry, you make me laugh and still make me nervous when your dressed this pretty.. which is like everyday.." he sighs into a smile, "Is this why you were nervous.. because you were scared to say i love you and not 'ily too' over text..?" i ask tilting my head.

"Yea.. Basically.. i love you so much tho.. You know.. i put us to run for proms best couple.." he winks. "Mason!!! Oh my god!!" I shake my head while laughing.. "Im pretty sure we will win.." he grins.

"Yea right.." i sigh, he squeezes my waist "Yes you are right we will win." He smiles "Than its going to be edited by some 13 year old girl." We both burst out in laughter to his words. "Mason your so silly.." i giggle, "Silly is my middle name." Mason winks.

"Excuse me.. we will like to announce the Prom King and Queen winners!!" a teacher says into the microphone.

"Our Prom Queen .. is........ Y/N L/N!!" The teacher says. I squeal and kiss masons cheek, everyone is applauding and cheering. I walk up the stage to get crowned. The crown is gorgeous, its jewels sparkle in the florescent lights .

"Now for our prom King, Is......... Mason Thames!!!". I watch as mason walks up the stage and gets crowned. He looks over at me and we share a kiss. Everyone cheers and claps.

Best Prom Ever.

Darling Speaks

Oh my gosh im back guys 😍😱 Huge writers block i felt like i was just doing it to get it over with unlike before where i would post plenty of content. But i an taking requests guys pls 🙏🙏 I need ideas bc im running out. Anyways i hope you enojoy this one TYSMMMM!! Ily ❤️