prince of the ocean

Note: set in mermaid/mermen world (for
@mirmaenluv)

Happy pride month ❤️

Arkin

Today we were all gathered at the garden right outside the King's palace. The garden was known for being covered in the most beautiful coral and kelp in the sea. It was also known for hosting the yearly celebration the royal family held in honor of the long held prosperity of the kingdom and its merpeople.

The kind king Thorin offered hundreds of different cuisines, activities, and entertainment for those who attended. Which was everyone, because who would decline such an invitation?

At the moment we all eagerly awaited the parade. Part of the celebration included a parade, which consisted of dancers dressed in exotic clothing and music as king Thorin, his wife Attina, and his five children, three daughters and two sons, passed through in chariots driven by huge sea creatures.

The merpeople would bow down before the family as they passed through. Some people loved to admire the luxurious jewelry that decorated the body of the family, others the majestic beauty all three princesses held. But me? I loved to admire the gorgeous prince Eldoris. I would bow down for him and worship his body any day.

The beauty of his tail along with his torso and down to his eyes put his sisters to shame.

His tail is a gorgeous metallic blue littered with gold and his fins opened the way a butterfly's wings do, trailing behind him in beautiful curves when he swam. His torso is slim, forming a slight curve along his hips that led down to his tail that drives me crazy. To top it all off, his cute pink nipples are always on display, begging to be sucked. And don't get me started on his facial features. He has plump pink lips, cute freckles displayed over the bridge of his button nose and the most gorgeous eyes that match the color of his tail, hidden behind long white lashes that match the color of his hair.

In other words, I need him. Not just because I want to hear him scream my name in pleasure, but because I want to take him on dates, hold his hand, kiss his freckles and cuddle him.

But that's just wishful thinking. He is destined to marry a mermaid or mermen of his status, not some guy that stocks books for a living at the royal palace's library. Well I'm still in college but that doesn't change anything.

Yet, I can't help but imagine having something more with him, especially when I see him almost everyday. The prince loves reading. So I find him at the ocean's library daily.

What I've learnt is that he's shy. Very shy. The only thing he does is give me a beautiful smile whenever I say "Welcome" and "Have a good day." But I've also noticed that he's only like that with me. Whenever I ask him if he needs help looking for anything he quickly shakes his head, whenever we make eye contact he immediately looks away, and whenever we're in the same space he tries to put as much distance between us as possible. Yeah, ouch. Yeah that's enough for me to take the hint and move on. But how can I when he's the most gorgeous merman I've ever seen, hell even prettier than every mermaid I've seen.

Speaking of, I see the prince frantically looking around, almost as if he's searching for something. Or someone.

Eldoris

I can't find him.

I put on my best jewels, most sparkly body glitter and most delicious scents for him and he's nowhere in sight.

I almost give up, when my eyes find his. Arkin.

If it weren't for the cold temperature of the water, I would have probably melted.