Pirate hats and bike rides

Squints P.O.V.
I had never actually been in the attic, dad Forbid it on me and Mikey. Mouth told me and Mikey he didn't know we had something this cool in our house. I agreed with him. Wait agreeing with Mouth, this weird stuff about Mouth has to stop I told my self.

Mikey went to go yell at the others and I just walked around. I found a stash of pirate hats, I picked the triangle one with beading around the hem of it. When I put it on it fit perfectly. there was a shattered mirror and when I looked in it, I must say I look cool in a pirate hat.

I saw Mouth go behind a painting and poke a whole through it. he saw me and told me to be quiet. he called Mikey over in a very girly voice. "meekey, oh Meekey come here and make me feel like a real women. give me a wet lickery kiss." he said. it was very hard to stifle a laugh. I walked off when Mikey started yelling. I put the hat down and went over to Brand and Data, they were talking about the glowing electric balls.

I heard Mikey call Chunk to come to him. a couple of seconds passed and then there was a crash. Chunk yelled for everyone to hear, "hey guys, Mikey found a map." it was in Spanish so Mouth had to translate.

When he started talking, I felt something, like butterflies in my stomach. I would never admit it aloud but I love it when Mouth talked in Spanish. Hold up did I just use the words Love and Mouth in the same sentence, I think I need help.

They continued talking about one eyed willy, and I heard the stories of him thousands of times so I just sat on a large chest. I let my eyes wander and I don't know how but they found Mouth. and he was wearing a pirate hat, but not any old pirate hat, my pirate hat. he did look good in..... just stop squint do not finish that sentence.

When they were about done talking about willy, we all heard the doorbell ring.

When we got to the porch it was troy's dad asking for our father. "sorry but our dad isn't here and our mother is buying us kids all pampers." Brand said

Mr. Perkins asked if we could give the papers to our father then. I was annoyed that he wanted us to give our dad the papers that would make us leave our only home we knew and because he talked to us like we were 5.

We walked inside, Brand having to go cheer up Mikey outside. I slumped on the couch next to Mouth. he whispered 4 words that made me feel comforted by him, they made me happy and joyful. only meant for me to hear, I smiled. "it'll be ok, squint."

Soon Mikey and Brand came in looking sad. we all sat in the living room listening to the music on the T.V Mikey singled us to come over to him. he told us his planned and we all caught on, Data asked brand "how far can you stretch that". "well its not tha-" "NOWW!" Data shouted and we pounced me and chunk held him down while Mikey and Mouth tied him up with the metal thing.

When he was secure we ran outside to our bikes. I heard Mouth deflating Brand's new tires, while I ran to where I usually put my bike, then remembered what happened. I would asked anybody for a ride but everyone but mouth seemed to be gone.

"You forget I ruined your bike, come on get on I will give you a ride." he said to me as I stood very confused.

That would mean I would have to touch him and it was Mouth, but I really wanted to go so I hopped on. I grabbed on to him and it felt sorta right. great rambling on about Mouth again.

He was going really fast just to keep up with the others who had a head start since they left before us. And on a really sharp corner at the end of the hill, we ended up falling.

"Oh my god, squint are you ok?" Mouth asked. he actually cared wow that's a first. "yeah fine lets go." I responded.

I got on his bike again but before he started peddling he made me hold onto him more tighter then before I kinda liked it. I could've sworn his hands lingered on my arms before we rode off and caught up with the others.

Mouth's P.O.V.
The ride there was perfect she was holding onto me so tight it made me want to just turn around and hug her back. That was until we fell, I was scared she was hurt and it was all my fault. She was fine and I blew a sigh of relief.

When she hoped back on I grabbed her arms and made her sneeze me as tight as she could, there would be no more accidents on my watch. when u was done I didn't want to let go, but had to. for a few seconds she put her chin on my shoulder. it sent shivers through out my body.

Then the ride ended when we caught up to them, and I had to go back to acting like I didn't care about her at all. that wasn't true at all, I have some pretty strong feelings for squint. I just wish she felt that way about me too.