The Arrival of Sophia Collins

Raven's POV

Hi, My name's Raven Queen. So, as anyone can guess just after hearing my surname, I'm the daughter of the Evil Queen-everyone fears me. That's pretty sad, cos nobody except for Maddie knows who I really am-not vile and vicious like my mom, but loving animals, being kind is what I do! It was the new school term. So...enough about myself. Let's talk about what's happening now.
********************
"Clip. Clip. Clip" there was a sound of heels and walking as all eyes turned towards the new student. Headmaster Grim was walking beside her. "Good morning, students! As you can see, we have a new student- Princess Sophia Collins! Please welcome her! She will be sleeping in the same dorm as Raven Queen, so Raven please show her her dorm, since it's Saturday," He announced. All eyes turned towards me. Sophia looked at me and walked and brought her luggages and stuff towards me. I thought that she was gonna yell at me to help her bring her luggage cos she's a princess, but instead she put out her hand and said," Hi! My name's Sophia! What's yours?" Well, she obviously didn't know who I was. I wasn't used to this kind of friendliness from a stranger. Usually they would just cower in fear and complain about changing dorms. But she didn't. I stuck out my hand to shake hers and replied,"Hi, I'm Raven Queen, and uh follow me to our dorm." She smiled at me and then did something that was unexpected. She snapped her fingers and all her luggages floated in the air. Wow, I never knew that she had powers! "I was afraid that it may be a long way to the dorm and also didn't want u to carry all my luggages, so yeah," she told me. Some thing told me that we were gonna get along just fine...