Ch|8

Welcome back, Cuto; you look better than your sister with all the curves and big tits. You remember that you love me, right? You should be mine. Then what is a man doing in your room at this time?

The message I saw this morning still troubles me, the shadow lurking in dark still makes me restless.

How is it that she was so calm?
I agree that her life doesn't matter and that she can go die.
But Zainab's life does.

The anonymous person clearly mentioned her in it comparing my girl with that gadhi.

No matter how much I think I can't come to any conclusion.

Last I checked she is a normal person. And as far as I know normal people don't react so calmly to situations like this.

Not to forget that she mentioned the chances of the anonymous person hurting Zainab are low, which means Mehreen knows him.

Then why she doesn't ask for help from anyone?

If that person is her stalker, she should be on alert... Shouldn't she?

"What are you dreaming about? Don't tell me it's your Zainab again." Kabeer appears out of nowhere sitting beside me.

We are all supposed to go to Arham's villa today to celebrate his birthday which is day after tomorrow.

"Mehreen is suspicious. Something doesn't fit in with her." I say as the image of her tearing the paper into pieces flashes before me.

"Why? As far as I have heard about her from Arham and everyone she is kinda nice, caring and calm." He explains, looking at my face searching for the suspicion.

"Calm. She is calm that it is not normal at all." I mean what I say.

She is not normal and I need to keep my eyes on her, I can't afford her twisted mind to hurt Zainab in any way.

"Why do I feel that you hate Mehreen like no one else." A smirk appears on his face raising this question.

"I do hate her but...it's a normal hate."
I reply.

"Ok, I believe you. I thought she was so important that you have a special place for her in your heart. After all Zubair Ali Khan doesn't give a fuck about hating anyone!" He says trying to gaslight me.
But I am not going to fall for it.

One thing which kabeer excels at is manipulating the mind and gaslighting the person so much that a fight breaks out.

He lives by creating chaos.

Ignoring him I focus on my file, there are a ton of things that I need to complete because I couldn't do it the previous night.

Obviously the foolish me who went to specific someone just to destroy something dear to her but all I did was to waste my time.

"Oh, by the way, Arham told me that she is also going to be there. I mean I expected it but he confirmed yesterday. So if you don't like her you can choose not to go." This piece of shit is trying to tease me huh?

Ab Tu dekh beta mai kiya karta hun tere sath! {Now you see what I do with you}

"I will go, Zainab will be there and I don't trust Arham with Zainab. He is such a flirt that he can do it with anyone." It is a fact!

Not only this but I will get to spend time with her.

I can't miss this chance.

"Ah, if he heard you say this he will surly die out of embarrassment, he doesn't flirt with anyone in the group. They all are like sisters to him." He pauses and ponders something for a second.