[ch.23] itzy midzy

Lia gestured towards Ryujin who was nearby and both of them chuckled. From their seat, they could observe the closeness between Chan and J.One.

"Damn, his duality is no joke."Ryujin said when he saw J.One blink cutely at Chan. Despite their inability to hear the other two's conversation, their body language showed that Chan was enchanted by the boy in front of him.

The girls only recognize Chan as Dr.Chan. Chan's identity as CB97 from Stray Kids was unknown to them. The real Stray Kids and Itzy are battling over a remote part of Incheon. The area has a gun factory, so they want to own it. 

Acquiring the factory is not as simple as they thought because they need to get Mr. H.'s approval. The only issue now is that they are unaware of Mr.H's identity. The race is on to find the mysterious owner first.

Back to J.One, he has received jobs from them several times. Because of the killing skill J.One possesses, Itzy has taken great care of their relationship with the man. They know that people like J.One need to be taken care of as best as possible.

The only thing that is certain is that when he was in college, J.One didn't even spare a glance to them. It was as if they were strangers to each other.

"We need to go, one of our midzy got killed!" 

Midzy is the name of Itzy's people.

"What?"Lia grabbed the phone from Ryujin's hand. The girl cursed as she read a text from Yeji. Ignoring J.One and Chan, both of them left the Han River.

At the same place and at the same time, Chan glanced at the two girls who were sitting not far from them. He observed that the other two were packing their belongings. The two girls picnic there just like they do.

"Oh, that's Lia and Ryujin."Jisung uttered his words upon following the older man's gaze.

"Do you know them?"

"I do. They're Yeongsu's classmates. How about you, hyung? Do you know them?"

Chan shrugged his shoulders. He chose not to disclose to Jisung that Lia and Ryujin were giving him negative vibes.  After this picnic date, he will ask Felix to conduct an investigation into Lia and Ryujin.

(tbc)