An Unexpected Stranger

Brendon POV

Today was an important day, our last show for the year. I packed my bag and kissed Sarah goodbye. I jumped onto the tour bus and greeted Dallon and Kenny. Our last show was in Los Angeles so the venue was only 10 minutes away, but in this case it was an hour with all the traffic. The toilet on the bus was clogged and I had to pee so bad. I told Zack and he said that we were only 20 minutes away so I could wait and hold it. We drove in to the back of the venue and I looked around frantically for a corner store. Awesome! I spotted one. When we parked, I ran out the door as fast as I could and didn't bother crossing the street, thank god no one recognized me. Dallon, Kenny, and Zack were following behind because they wanted to get some snacks. I swung the door open and the employee pointed to the bathroom as if he knew. I ran past the chip aisle as I bumped into someone. He dropped his things and I apologized as I went to pick his things up. "It's okay thanks, I got it." he spoke in a soft but monotonous way. I knew only one person that sounded like that, so familiar, so intriguing. He stood up as he grabbed his things from my hand and I felt spark go up my arm. I froze as I looked back into the eyes of the love of my life.