Elizabeth~~~ Chapter 1

haha well, this story was a little complicated to write because of all the French and stuff. My good friend, purpleemopanda7 would remember this. This is for you, Dr. Fuzzio!! I love you!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was waiting in the airport with my parents. No, I'm not going anywhere. I'm waiting for someone, and I'm extremely happy about it.

My parents finally gave permission for my pen pal, Jordyn Van Leuven, to finally come visit for the first time. He is from a little town all the way in France. I have been writing to him since I was ten in English class. We formed a strong friendship.

I was sitting on a bench, waiting for him to get off of the plane. My parents were holding a sign that said his name, since we didnt know what he looked like. I knew he had black hair and brown eyes, but I've never actually seen him. When someone with the perfect description of that walked up to us, I knew it was him before he even introduced himself.

"Bonjour, mon nomest Jordyn," he said with a smile, holding out his hand to shake, "Etes-vous Josephine?"

I blinked at him and shook his hand. "um... Yes, I'm Elizabeth. Can you speak English?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Oui. Uh... I-I mean yes..." Jordyn said, sounding uncertain using a language that's foreign to him.

"That's good," I reassured him with a big smile, then hugged him, "I've been wanting to see you in person for ages!"

Jordyn hugged me back and said, "Il est agreable de finalement vous rencontrer," Then quickly translated, "It's nice to finally meet you."

 We pulled apart and my mom said, "Well, let's go find your bags, Jordyn." All four of us walked over to the luggage carousel. We find his bags and my mom and dad each pick up one of the two.

"Non. Non," Jordyn insisted, taking the bag from my mom, "S'il vous plait, permettez-moi."

I guess my mom kind of understood, because she said, "Thank you," with a big smile.

"Votre accueil. Your welcome," Jordyn responded, flinging the bag over his shoulder and following my father.

My mother and I trailed behind, smiling at each other.

"He is so gentleman-like," Mom said happily, "You have a great taste in men."

I blushed and mumbled, "Mom. You know I already have a nice boyfriend."

"I do know, but Shane wouldn't carry bags and say 'please' and 'thank you' like Jordyn does. Plus, look at how perfect his teeth are!"

 My mom is a dentist, so she always has to make sure all my friends and boyfriends have good teeth.

As if Jordyn was listening in, which I knew he wasn't because he was to far away to hear, he turned around and smiled at me. His teeth were white and straight. His smile was almost blinding. It was worthy of a model's mouth.

I smiled back at Jordyn and said to my mom, "I don't care how perfect his teeth are. I like Shane, so get over it."

We got to the car and my dad and Jordyn put the bags in the back of the car. They were laughing, which could only mean that Jordyn has broken through my dad too, like he already did to my mom.

"Honey!" My dad said to my mom, "This kid id hillarious!" He put his arm around Jordyn's shoulders, "Let's make him our son."

Everyone laughed at Dad's joke except me. Jordyn was making a better first impression on my parents than Shane did. If this keeps up, Shane is in trouble.

We all loaded in the car and drove off toward home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it for now guys! I gotta go wash dishes. :P I'll try to find a cover for this soon.