Jordyn~~~ Chapter 2

And here's Jordyn's Point Of View!! I hope you guys like this so far!! I need motivation!! Please comment my work!! Im not asking to much!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel so welcomed into this strange country of America now. Josephine and her family are so nice to me. The lady on the plane who gave me pretzels was nice too. She told me in her American accent that she was single and had no kids. She also said she liked younger guys. I wonder what she was trying to get at...

Right now we are on the way to Josephine's house. I looked out of the car window and surveyed the strange landscape around me. We were in the state Florida, and it was hotter here than back home.

 I rolled up the sleeves of my button-down shirt to my elbows and fanned myself with my hand.

Josephine looked at me and laughed. "You'll get used to the weather eventually."

Josephine looked cuter than I thought. Her straight, dark brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, but it still touch her back. Her eyes where blue green; a very pretty hazel. She was wearing a black tank top, and short shorts with black and purple Converse.

She was toying with her bangs, humming along with the song on the radio. She looked... so... cute. Her lips looked soft and shiny. I wonder what her lip gloss tastes like...

"Hey. Jordyn? Earth to Jordyn?"

I blinked at Josephine. She was talking to me the whole time and I didn't hear any of it.

"Um... sorry. I was lost in thought," I said, a little dazed.

"Yea I can tell," Elizabeth laughed, putting a hand on my shoulder. S-she touched me. My arm tingled at her touch. I blushed lightly and looked down.

"Like I was saying, you're going to be sleeping in the guest room. It's across the hall from my room and next to the bathroom. Is that okay?" She asked, removing her hand.

I sighed and said, "Yes. It's fine."

She nodded and looked straight ahead. Her hand was so close to mine, and I blushed even harder.

What was wrong with me? I've just met her and I feel like I've know her forever. Maybe it's because I've been writing to her since Elementary school, but never mind that. Why was I acting so weird?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, I hope you guys like this chapter. I know i do!! XD well, I'll update soon when I dont have writer's block!! see ya!! <3333