Author's Note (Mine)

Hi! :)

On the off-chance that someone is actually reading this (I wasn't exactly expecting an audience other than myself, but the more the merrier), allow me to explain a few things to you.

1. I am not doing this for personal gain. When I began posting these chapters, I only wanted to be able to read Clare's trilogy on Wattpad instead of scrolling painfully through endless pages of PDFs.

2. I've been reading stories on Wattpad for almost three years now (using a different account), but I've never posted anything. (I do write but rarely finish the stories, so I think it would be largely unfair to post a few chapters and then leave them; also, I'm quite nervous when it comes to sharing my work.) Since I've never posted anything, I'm not 100% sure how it all works. The largest problem I've come across is the matter of public/private chapters. If someone knows how to fix this please, please, please comment, because I'm lost. (I've tried selecting the "Public" option when the chapter is still a draft, but many of them still published as "Private"...very frustrating.)

3. Any grammatical, spacing/formatting, or other types of errors are not mine; they are either from Cassandra Clare or broomcupboard.net (which is where I obtained the pdfs). I'm trying to copy edit them as I read, but I'm sure I'll always miss a few things.

4. When posting Draco Sinister, I had some issues with chapters that are meant to be public publishing as private. This didn't happen with Draco Dormiens, but if it occurs with Veritas, I think, in order to read them, you either follow me or you message me and I send you the URL? But, then again, I'm not sure how this works.

5. My goal is to eventually post the entire Draco Trilogy so people who wish to read them have one place where they can find all three. I started with Draco Sinister, because that's the one that I was in the middle of reading when this idea occurred to me. Draco Veritas (this one) will most likely take a while, since it's the longest (a little over 1,000 PDF pages).

Happy Reading! :)

xx L