[[A.N: please dont kill me for not updating]]

I woke up to the very annoying sound of my alarm. Great, I had school. I grabbed a towel and some clean clothes and ran into the bathroom that comes off my room. I had a quick shower and washed my hair with my apple smelling shampoo and washed my body. I hopped out and dried myself before changing. I wore black skinny jeans and a white and black striped tshirt with an army green jacket thing. I went into my room and put on some black socks and my black converse. I quickly grabbed my phone and bag and went downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and calum was sitting there eating a piece of toast.

"Do you want a ride to school?" Calum asked me while eating and it sounded more like 'dro ru wannra wride tu skhooh'.

"Yes please"

I grabbed an apple and walked outsied with calum and we hopped in his car and went to school.

***

We got to school and I got out of the car and walked to my locker.

I dont really have any friends, except kellin, but I dont mind.

I walked to my first class which was music. I started walking to class and saw michael talking with a bunch of other guys. I walked to class and as soon as I got there the bell rang.

People started coming in and I saw luke. He looked around for a seat and saw me. He hurried over to me and sat next to me and smiled at me.

"I didn't know you liked music." He whispered to me.

Everybody was now seated and the teacher walked in.

"Yeah I love music. I play a bit of guitar and piano. Oh and I sing a bit" I giggled/whisper-replied.

He smiled at me and we both faced the teacher as he started talking.

"Today we will be starting on a project. You have to study a singer/band and make a poster that must include; who they are, where they are from, their main songs, what genre their music is, discography, timeline etc. You will also work in pairs and you and your partner must also preform one of their songs together. Now pair up." Our teacher tells us.

I didn't know anybody else in the class except Luke. I look over at him and he was already looking at me. Well I guess we are partners.

He gets up and comes over to me and we start discussing who to study.

"Fall Out Boy" I suggest.

"Nah. How about Panic! At The Disco!?" He asks excitedly.

"Mmmm...maybeeee" I sing-song.

"OH MY GOSH. HOW ABOUT 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. OH MY GOD I WANNA MARRY THEM . AHH" I joke acting like a fangirl.

We keep arguing for about 10 minutes until we finally settle on doing All Time Low.

We started discussing on what song to perform and settled on therapy and making it into a duet.

×××××

The bell had just rung for school to end for the day and people were rushing through the halls to get home. I got outside and started to walk the 15 minute walk home. As soon as I got out of the gates I turned around and saw Luke and Ashton walking together a couple of meters behind me.

"Hey." I greet as they walk up to me.

"Hey weirdo." He says as he hugs me.

We pull away and I go over to hug Ashton and he just mumbles a small 'hey' and looks away sadly.

"Ash what's wrong?" I ask. He just looks down to the ground sadly.

"He's sad because his girlfriend cheated on him right in front of his eyes." Luke's tells me.

"Oh" I mumble. I glance over at Ashton and his sad eyes stare into mine for a couple of seconds before flicking back down at the ground.

"Anyway, where are you guys going?" I ask.

"To your house because we have nothing to do and I think we have band practice." Luke says kicking a rock as we walk to my house.

"Cool. Do you guys wanna stay over again? My parents arent home tonight and you can go home and grab some clothes for tomorrow."

Ashton looks up at me and looks happier at the fact that we could all hang out again.

"Sure." They both reply.

We reach my house and dump our bags by the door and run into the lounge. I put on the movie 'World War Z' while we wait for the other two boys. I text the boys to tell them to hurry up and also text Mson asking if he wanted to come over.

Jay: hey Mason, do you wanna come over to my house to hang out with me and the boys for a while?

I sat down in between the two boys and put my head on Ashtons lap and my feet on Luke's lap. Ashton immediately started playing softly with my hair while we watched the movie.

*10 minutes later*

Michael and Calum finally get home and sit next to each other on the other sofa.

Mason still hasn't texted back which is stressing me out to be honest. I know that we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend but it would be nice if he replied.

I pulled out my phone to check to see if there are any messages but there are none.

Ashton must notice me checking it and whispers in my ear "What's wrong. Are you waiting for somebody to text you back or something?"

"Yeah just Mason, this guy that I've been talking to."

He just nods his head and returns to watching his movie.

About 40 minutes later I finally get a reply from mason.

Mason: um sorry I can't today I'm busy helping my friend.

To be honest I was kind of dissapointed that we couldn't hang out but whatever.

I just put my phone back down and snuggle into ashton. He just keeps playing with my hair which was really relaxing.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

===============

A/N:
HOLA

I just noticed that I like always end my chapters with her falling asleep god damm.

Sorry for not updating but I haven't been inspired lately but now I am a bit :) idek

FUCKING SHES KINDA HOT IS PLAYING WITH MY FEELS MAN. KMS

Also ugh fake fans. Kms. I know too many. Kms

I use kms way too much but oh welllll

POOR ASHTON OMF HASJDGIXUFXIGD

lol bye x