Event

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as the princess asked her dad.
he replied... Christopher is on the way...
what ... Christopher... she was in shock...
actually..he was the nephew of king Thomas....
.
.
.
here... Aelian was in great surprise.....
that he's family is playing to send him to .. church... with mr.Peter.... to learn more about god .....
Aelian could not say anything else except this word's.....
i need to go.... and ran away to the places...
Albus and Adur followed him up .....there what they saw was unbelievable......
Christopher was back from his way and there was a great event planning.....
going on to welcome him....
Aelian in search of... princess went around the palace but couldn't find her...

Albus and Adur..... trying to stop Aelian...
"brothers stop father wants to send you back to the church... have you forgotten your words ...you should be a praised ...you should never been falling for her ..….it is a great mess you are creating now ...you can't find her ... even Christopher is back now"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"come lets go back you shouldn't have fallen for her "..said Albus
At that time tiya saw Aelian...
she went to see Aelian.... "hey how are you been is been a long time...."said tiya
"well I am in such of princess"..." can I see her"asked Aelian....
"yeah for sure but in the party this afternoon"said tiya ... and went back to her work....
.
.
.
.
.
"Aelian was here in search of you
"what.. what did he said " asked princess."
"well i think you should stop him now .... just go and say him that you don't love him........."said tiya
"how could I say him.. I'm in love with him I can't leave him.....He is  my whole world sis....
you know I feel like he is just the one i was waiting for help me out " in a pleaseing way asked princess .....
"well its really hard .... but i will try my whole best for you" said tiya
there both hug each other and tiya left the room
.
.
.
.
.
.
tiya passed a massage for Albus ....
.
"hey brother are you really in love with her. how does it feel did ..someone told you that you are in love with her ...or..it's your just feeling tell me even I want to feel it" asked Adur .. "let's go back father he must be worried about you" said Albus ....
"I don't want to go... please understand me brother.... I am in love with her.. I can't leave... help me out . I don't want to be praised" said Aelian to his brother
"let's go back first and then you will think about it....." and even you know that Christopher is back now.." said Albus

"Christopher he is not my competitor..." he is just a nephew of the king" .. said Aelian
"Hmmmm.. ya .. he is ..." nodding his head and listening to all the nonsense of his brother  .... "here we are... we are back home dad ..." .."Aelian my son ... were have you been " asked Lord carvanes...
Aelian walk to his room with out a word....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's night the places... is brighten up like a moon in night .... all the people are gather to welcome Christopher....
Aelian eyes searching for princess Luna
Albus ans tiya... at the corner... having a secret discussion....
.
.
.
look lord Christopher is back... said the man
everyone gathered ....
" oowow Christopher .... your back... my son ... " said King
smiling Christopher said " well I am back my lord".....
" look i have organised this eventonly for you"... " does that so nice of your my lord"
.
.
.
.
'brother'..  'Luna ' there both huge eachother... Aelian seeing this was getting jealous.....
" Luna  ... wowo .. you are being more beautiful 😍.... said Christopher
well thank you.... said  princess Luna
.
.
.
.
"attention ladies and gentleman... as every one is gathered here I would like to announce something.. my daughter tiya and lord carvanes son Albus ... wedding "  said king Thomas...
everyone was shocked by hearing this  ...
Christopher... 'the great news uncle'
but were is tiya...?
"well i am here 😁" said tiya...
both the family's having a chess.. drinking... and blessings each other.... and the event ends here