The beginning of chaos

Umemiya's pov

I woke up in the morning and pulled myself out of bed to get ready for school. A lot of things had happened recently. We had to deal with all the problems left behind by the Noroshi gang.

I left the house and headed to school. The walk was quiet as usual. I arrived at school, greeted my friends, and then went to deliver the morning announcement as usual. Then I went to the roof and started taking care of my plants as usual.

" aghh . Damn " I cursed under my breath when I accidentally dropped the bucket of water on the floor. I've been distracted these days. In addition to all the fighting events, I noticed Sakura's strange behavior. He looked distraught and hadn't been acting like himself since he fought Endo , that psycho must have said some stupid things.
"Hey. Umemiya," Hiiragi greeted as he reached the roof. "Ah. Hiiragi! How's training going?" I said while inviting him to sit on the benches. "Good, everyone is trying their best to improve," Hiiragi said as he leaned back on the seat. "Umemiya," Hiiragi called, suddenly looking serious. "There seems to be something wrong with Sakura," Hiiragi said, looking at me seriously. "Huh, so you noticed too," I said, nodding my head. "I can't ask him about that. You know his nature, so if you can talk to him about the problem, maybe he will open up to you, and his friends and everyone are worried too," Hiiragi said. "Don't worry, Hiiragi!! I'll take care of it," I said while smiling and added, "Tell him to come meet me after the patrol." "Okay, bye for now," Hiiragi replied as he stood up to leave in order to watch the kids on patrol.
I watched him for a while until he left the roof and I was left alone again. "Haaaa," I sighed as I got up to continue working.

After a while ~

I felt thirsty after working under the sun for a long time. I went to my bag to get water.. "Hmm. When did this get here?" I said while taking a bottle of juice out of the bag, I don't remember buying any juice before I came. "Oh. I probably put it in here yesterday. I'll drink it anyway," I said as I opened the bottle and drank it. "Ahhh. Feels like heaven." I said while quenching my dry throat. The feeling was heavenly. "Now let's get to work!!"

_________________
Time skip~

I finished my work and sat on the chair after suddenly feeling sleepy. "Aaaaah '' I yawned while lying on the chair. It wouldn't hurt to take a little nap before Sakura arrived.

Sakura's pov

Hiiragi-san told me that Umemiya requested a meeting with me, so I headed towards the rooftop after finishing the patrol. "Ah, what does that annoying person want? I hope he doesn't ask me to help him with farming," I thought while opening the door leading to the roof to find the place empty.
"Hmm. Strange. Hiragi-san said he would be here" by simply looking around for any missing Umemiya , "Oi. Umemiya, are you here??!" I shouted, trying to find him.
" Huh!? He asks me to come and then he's not there, it's annoying!! " i said while leaving, and then I noticed a strange piece of clothing on the bra. I approached it and noticed that it was a Furin uniform, and it was Umemiya's special coat.
"Is it possible that he left it here?" I thought as I reached out to pick it up when suddenly the block moved. "Huh??!" I jumped back out of surprise as the mass continued to move and suddenly...

A small child's head emerged from the pile of clothes, but what was even more surprising was who this child was... "U..Umemiya!!!" I screamed in surprise as a small version of Umemiya stared at me with his big, sparkling eyes.

--------
Aaaand the chapter 1 end 🩵
Thanks for reading 🌷