Part 7

He pinned your hips down and worked his tongue like magic as you got closer and closer to release "I'm gonna cum!~" you moaned out, and as soon as you said that he stopped, you looked down at him with puppy eyes. "Please let me cum" you begged, he got up and chuckled as he took off his pants and boxers "I'm sorry princess, but I can't let you cum that easily~" he said teasingly as he looked down at you with low lustful eyes, you whined and whimpered as he reached for a condom and put it on his length.

    You watched him as you whimpered, he chuckled at as he got in between your legs "I'm going to let you cum this time princess, I promise" he said softy as he put his hand on your cheek and gently caressed it with his thumb, you nodded and leaned into his touch. "Now relax for me" he said as you nodded and relaxed your body as much as you could when you put your hand onto his bicep gently, he kissed you softly as he slowly inserted his length into your core.

    You kissed back but soon gasped against his lips, the feeling of your insides expanding and adjusting to his size felt amazing. As he continued to push himself inside of you and expand your insides, you couldn't help but break the kiss and lay your head back with rolled back eyes while your back arched to the pleasure that you're feeling.