𝟬𝟱. my angel

heartbreak high season one( malakai mitchell x female oc )

( malakai mitchell x female oc )

VENUS PIGGOTT loved parties. Mainly because it was one of the rare times that everyone was gathered around each other, having fun. It was probably the only time that everybody hang out around everybody, whitout caring about what others might think. Even though she did this almost every day, but Venus smoked. Except that during the party, her older brother couldn't look after her and snatch her cigarettes or even drugs out of her hands. It was the only time that she could be herself without anyone looking after her or telling her what she can and can't do. She was thankful that Darren and Quinni didn't care that much about what type of a drunk she was as long as she didn't cause herself any trouble or damage. And oh God, she was a lightweight drunk. Which led to her always getting shit-faced at parties and then having people look after her for the whole night. And in a way, Venus was always more open up and so vulnerable when she was drunk. But, then again, wasn't everybody? Venus was proud that the only time she drank was on parties that were rare, honestly.

When Venus was fifteen, she attended her first party with Dustin, Spider and Ant. They all got her to go with them as their plus one, which was pretty weird because they were a group of three guys, but she agreed to it anyways. It wasn't a big party either, Ant's cousin hosting it. And, to be honest, it was a shit show. Venus almost ended up getting caught by the cops and at the police station. But she ran instead, her fingers intertwined with Dustin's. It was the adrenaline that she loved about it the most. Something she has never felt before. And instead of yelling at the three boys for even inviting her, she laughed with them about it. But they mostly laughed at the fact that Spider fell flat on his face into the dirt while running from the police. It's one of Venus' favourite memories.

And, at parties, it was usually the three boys she hang around with since they didn't allow her to invite Darren and Quinni, most of the time. Consider the fact that not everybody loved everybody, which also led to having different types of parties through the years. Like tonight's party, it was always at the beginning of school year, and not everybody was invited. Which was mostly why she always hang out around them when it came to parties. And now, she won't do that for the first time in awhile and it felt weird, honestly. But she didn't care much either. They acted like assholes today, she had every right to be pissed at them.

Venus put her grey sweatshirt around herself tightly, she was cold, pissed and definitely not in the mood for a party tonight, honestly. But, she decided to go with her two best friends and Amerie Wadia, who strangely, didn't seem like a bitch anymore. It surprised Venus, knowing their history and everything that has happened ever since, but she was scared to question anything about it. After all, just because her best friends be-friended her, doesn't mean she has to do so too. At least, not immediately, "Will you please stop gawking at Dusty like you can't wait to undress him, Wadia?"