six ( 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 )

" Wait! Why are you here? Aren't you like super famous? Your career's gonna die if you're caught hanging in a strip club! "

You whisper-yelled, looking around for any surprise paparazzi.

" You don't have to worry about that. " He replied, as calm as ever. Seriously, was this guy even capable of feeling any other emotion other than complete calmness?

" You didn't answer me. Why are you here? " You questioned, crossing your arms.

" I heard you were struggling. " He answered, completely nonchalant.

" From who? " You raised an eyebrow, getting worried.

He only smiled, and placed his index fingers on his lips.

Sighing, you massaged your temples. " Listen, Ja- Diego. I.. don't have time for this. " You muttered, looking away.

It's not like you hated him - no, it was quite the opposite.

You had met James on disgord [no I didn't misspell it] back when you were only 15 ( and had a smartphone ). After a year of talking, you had decided to meet up somewhere as you both lived in Korea. He had taken you for a ride around town on his brand new motorcycle- it was one of the most fun moments of your life.

You had been in contact for long, and you had watched him grow into a famous idol.

He used to be quite the troublemaker.. You still smile warmly at the fond memories you two shared together.

But he shouldn't be here- absolutely not! You couldn't stand watching his career fall apart.

" You have to go. " You insisted, backing away. " Seriously, there's paparazzi everywhere these days, I don't want you to- " " Are you worried about me? " He cut you off, taking a step forward.

He gave you another smile and placed his palm onto your head.

" You shouldn't be. " He added, chuckling.

Your cheeks grew hot and you looked away. " Don't be so sure of that. Maybe somebody already saw us, took a picture and next thing you know it'll be on the news with some crazy sounding title like 'famous and loved idol caught hanging with broke, gold-digging slut on the dirty club floors down the street. We should burn them both like witches!' or something. " You shrugged, frowning.

He hummed, his gaze sharpening.

" I wouldn't care. " He commented, turning around. " Bedsides, you are no gold-digging slut. " He continued, looking at you from the corner of his eye.

You clasped your hands, anxious and flustered.

" And, like I've already told you. I've paid for you tonight- and tomorrow night too. So you don't have to worry about going to the dirty dancefloor again. " He ran his fingers thru his hair, humming.

" But I do think the collar looks good on you. " He smirked, yet still keeping his nonchalant attitude.

Your eyes grew wide and you looked away, embarrassed. " It was you!?" You yelled, screaming at yourself for not figuring it out sooner.

" Well, what are you waiting for? You're free to leave. Unless you enjoy working here? " He sighed, leaning on the wall.

You immediately shook your head. " No! Of course not, I just.. I don't know where to go. " You admitted, taking place by his side.

" My parents kicked me out.. " You added, avoiding his eyes.

" ..I know. " He replied, taking something out of his pocket. " Which is why I brought this with me. " He stretched his arm towards you, fingers holding...

A BLACK CARD?!

" Holy shit, Diego! I... I can't take this! " You blurted out, completely shocked.

He raised an eyebrow, deadpanning. " Oh, but you just did. "

You scoffed, shaking your head. " That is NOT what I meant! Seriously, how in the hell am I gonna pay you back?! No amount of creepy old men eyeing me all night could possibly-" " Shut up and take it. "

He ordered, leaning down to your height. " It's a gift. You shouldn't reject it. Don't you know it's bad luck? "

" Y-You just made that up!! " You scoffed, still eyeing the card in your hands. " Uhm. Just to be sure, how much money's on the card....? " You questioned, meeting his gaze.

" Like... enough. Over 20k in dollars surely. " He commented, an arrogant smirk forming on his lips.

" I make around 50 million dollars a year, so it is almost nothing for me. " He added, crossing his arms.

" ALMOST NOTHING?! J- DIEGO YOU'RE INSANE! THIS IS LIKE, WORTH MORE THAN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! " You screamed, your hands trembling from shock.

" It clearly isn't, if I've decided to gift it to you. " He pointed out, leaning on your shoulder.

" Seriously, Diego. You don't have to this for me. " You insisted, pursing your lips.

" But I want to. " He replied, stating the obvious.

" ... " You remained quiet, still looking at the black card, pensive.

Suddenly, you threw yourself on Diego, embracing him in a warm hug.

" Thank you so, so, so much. You literally saved my whole life and future. I'm not kidding. " You mumbled, your voice muffled.

He placed his arms around your waist, humming. " Now you really owe me bad. " He noted, his voice so close to your ear sending shivers down your spine.

" Shut up, asshole. You're ruining the moment. " You giggled, snuggling up further into him.

" You better give me a call when you have time. " You continued, finally letting go of the man.

" Wouldn't dream of forgetting. " He huffed, his touch still lingering around you.

JAMES LEE / DIEGO KANG : affection [75%]uh oh! This patient's already on stage three-this means the patients is getting dangerous, and you're loosing control over the situation

uh oh! This patient's already on stage three-
this means the patients is getting dangerous,
and you're loosing control over the situation.
take serious precautions, and get away
while you can!!