15| Morning:

No one's pov:

The next day the boys had to wake up earlier than usually becouse they had practice, again, they normally wake up at 6-7 a.m, but today, they had to wake up at 5:00 a.m.

Time skip At 5.00 a.m [ downstairs dorm]:

A loud and annoying alarm started sounding, Ateez Guerrila started to sound from someone's phone.

Jaehyung and Riwoo woke up scared while Leehan fell from his bed.

- WHO'S THAT?
- MOM
- AHHHHH

The three boys shouted at the same time.

Ten seconds later, they calmed down, realizing that it was Riwoo's alarm.

They took a shower and changed their clothes and went to have breakfast.

The first one to leave his room was Leehan. He wore a t-shirt and long baggy trousers, with a hat.

- uh.... why do we have to wake up at this hour?- he mumbled to himself.

He went to the kitchen and made some coffee. Once the coffee was done, he took it and sat down on a chair of the kitchen and ate some cookies while drinking his coffee.

- Ugh it's bitter- He said frowning.

The second boy of the dorm to leave his room was Riwoo. He was wearing a white t-shirt and long baggy jeans.

He entered in the kitchen and saw Leehan with a disgusted face.

- Yo! What's with your face?- Riwoo said.
- it's bitter- Leehan replied.
- then put some sugar- Riwoo said with a " duh" face.

Leehan rolled his eyes, but Riwoo was right. Why didn't he put some sugar in his cofee?

- anyways. You want it?- Leehan asked, offering his coffee.
- No. Ew. I'm going to eat an apple- Riwoo said grabbing the apple.
- you have to wash it
- I know

Riwoo went to wash the apple and ate it.

Some minutes later.... the last boy of the dorm didn't even wake up. Well.... yes. But he fell asleep again.

Jaehyung woke up and changed his clothes. He was wearing a black t-shit and jeans. He put his glasses on and left his room.

When he was in the living room, he sat on the couch and spaced out. After spacing out, he lied down on the couch and slept. Again.

Leehan and Riwoo went to the living room and saw their leader sleeping on the couch.

Upon seeing him, they facepalmed.

- really?- Leehan asked in disbelieve.

They saw their leader sleeping anywhere and at any time. But they really need to leave the dorm in 10 minutes or else they'll be late for the practice.

- And he's our leader?- Riwoo asked joking.

Leehan shrugged and aproached Jaehyung.

- why is he so cute when he sleeps?- Leehan asked.
- right? I don't know how he looks as a puppy while sleeping.- Riwoo replied smiling.

Jaehyung, hearing the noise, moved a bit.

- His future girlfriend will be so lucky- Riwoo sighed.
- Yeah. Anyways. AHHHH THERE IS A SASAENG!- Leehan shouted , scaring jaehyung.
- WHA- WHERE? NO YO AAAAH- Jaehyung yelled and fell to the floor.

- ouch- He says.
- That must've hurt- Riwoo said laughing.

Jaehyung glared at his roommates.

- yeah. Yeah. Whatever- the leader says.