Lila Returns

3rd Person POV: It was a normal day at UA. Aizawa sleeping in the corner, most of the kids doing their assignments, some socializing with each other. Y'know, the usual, but then...she came back.

Lie-la's POV: 'Did you really think I wouldn't come back to make your life hell Marinette?' I walk through the door with my signature smile

Lie-la😒: "Hi everyone, I'm back! Sorry I was gone for so long, I'm sure you all missed me." She says with her sickenly sweet voice.

Bakugou's POV: I see that two faced bitch walk into the classroom acting like she's the shit. I know I'm not the only one who didn't miss her.

Marinette🌸: She stands up from her desk and looks at Lila with a face smile. "Actually Lila I hate to say this- oh who am I kidding I'd love to say this, but no one missed you. In fact, we were all doing just fine without you."

Bakugou's POV: I looked at Pig Tails as she told Lila off. I guess those two have a history, and it must be a pretty messy one if they're like that towards each other.

Lie-la😒: "Huh, funny Marinette, I don't remember asking for your opinion. Not like it's relevant anyway." She says with venom in her voice.

Marinette🌸: "I don't need your permission to speak my mind. You two-faced asshole." She said in annoyance.

3rd Person POV: The two converse- well more like argue until Lila says something uncalled for and unforgivable.

Lie-la😒: "This is why you were a terrible Ladybug! You couldn't handle the pressure of being a hero and balancing it with your school life. You let everyone down, you're a horrible hero, friend, and daughter. You're a disgrace."

Marinette🌸: Marinette was speechless. Tears started running down her face, button tears a sadness, tears of anger. "How. DARE! YOU!" She charges at Lila, but Uraraka and Bakugou hold her back. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING?! TO LOSE EVERYTHING YOU'VE WORKED SO HARD FOR! TO HAVE TO LIE TO KEEP THE ONES YOU LOVE SAFE?! NO, YOU DON'T!"

(Dw Aizawa was awake for this)

3rd Person POV: Aizawa told Lila to go to Principal Nezu's office. He told Marinette that if she needed to step out for a few minutes she could, and Marinette takes that opportunity and leaves the classroom.

Bakugou's POV: I see Pig Tails quickly leave the classroom with tears in her eyes after everything. Something is up with her and I intend to find out.

Author-Chan: Hey guys I know it's been awhile. I haven't had any good ideas lately, but this one just came up in the middle of the night. I'll try and make more chapters.