first party in hell

A/n: New chapter enjoy

Y/n was feeling nervous while waiting for the guest to arrive he was in his room pacing back and forth, not sure what to do since it was his party. Well, it's in hell, and it's Bee's he didn't want to ruin the party for her since she's his first friend, well demon friend, he made ever since Terry kidnaped him.

Y/n: Oh shit, I forgot to ask Bee what to wear she never mentioned it.

Y/n takes a deep breath and walks out of his room. He sees Bee looking at everything the food and the decorations.

Y/n: Bee.

Bee looked over to see y/n calling her she squealed, and y/n could tell she was excitedly telling him that parties make her happy. Y/n chuckles. Bee flies over to y/n and scoops him up, causing him to laugh, hugging him, and causing him to fly in the air.

Bee: Y/n oooh! I'm so excited! And having a human is going to make this party 100 times better!

Bee hugged him so tightly that Y/n almost couldn't breathe Y/n tapped her shoulder and looked down to see what was happening.

Bee: Ooh, sorry, I forget sometimes, I get carried away when I'm excited even when it comes to parties

Y/n rubs her shoulder chuckling.

Y/n: Hey, it's okay Bee, I'm just glad you didn't make my head explode.

Bee: * Oh, I'll make it explode when we are in bed~*

Y/n then asks her about outfits.

Y/n: So, am I good to wear this, or should I change?

Bee was taken aback by this no one had ever asked her what to wear at her parties which made her smirk she lowered her hips down to him and put a hand on his shoulder after she lowered him to the ground.

Bee: Nope. You are just fine, My parties aren't like those boring parties like classical, you get to do whatever the fuck you want. Except for doing something pervy, which you aren't.

Y/n: good, and my final question, are you sure it's alright for me to attend one of your parties cause I'm a human?

Bee: Of course, as I said before, I always wanted to have a human at my parties, it's so fucking cool, and don't worry, if someone gives you the trouble I'll give them the Terry treatment I'm so calling that for now on.

Bee then got a good idea.

Bee: Hey, can you sing?

Y/n: Uh yeah, I sing when I'm alone or stressed but that's why.

Bee gives Y/n a smug look and licks his face. causing him to blush as she was getting a good idea of how to confess.

Bee: Oh, I sometimes sing at my parties, Okay that's a lie a lot. But how about you join me when we do.

Y/n: Like a duet?

Bee: exactly!

Y/n takes a deep breath to know that Bee is okay with Y/n being at her parties being a human and all he just hopes he doesn't ruin her party.

Meanwhile in a limo.

Valentino sent one of his men to Bee's party to go take the human for his club which it was something he was going to get.