The Young Count

The Young Count lay there, a white bandage wrapped around his ribs. His hair was a light, grayish colour. Both his eyes were red and puffy. His legs were covered in scratches.

The Young Count began to scan the room, a Bluenette by his side. It seems he was panting. Blood stained the bed- the Young Count's blood.

The Young Count tried to sit up, his body aching. Strands of his hair were torn out, the bed creaked. As soon as he got up, he could feel a fist make contact with his ribs.

The Young Earl's.

The Young Count did not want to cry out, he just let the beating continue.

The Young Count spat out blood, curling up. How could this happen? Before they were so happy together..

The Young Count held his chest, wheezing for air. The air seemed to choke all life out of him.

The Young Count let out a small groan. Bracing himself for the worst. The Bluenette tugged on the boys hair, ripping some out.

The Young Count closed his eyes, wishing for it all to be over, for him to be finally happy.

The Young Count felt a cold metal item go around his neck - a leash. He could feel his veins stop pumping blood.

The Young Count closed his eyes once again. His wrists clawed at, his whole body purple with bruises.

The Young Count laid somewhere.. It smelt like Bluebells. The Young Count looked about, it was dark. It was almost like a box just his size.

The Young Count closed his eyes.

The Young Count could hear whimpers and cries.

The Young Count let his body relax.

The Young Count...

Jim Macken.