𝟬𝟬𝟲 : 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱.

IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE the party, and still no text from Jack. Lori knows he's busy, but it felt like he ghosted her, just by leaving.

Lori put her head in her hands as she waited for her phone to chime. Mannie walks into her house.

"You look depressed as hell." Is all she said. Lori flipped her off with a smile.

"Feisty. I like it." Ember said, also walking into her house. "If it makes you feel any better, Gracie announced her tour."

Lori sat up. "She did?" The two nodded. Lori immediately went on her phone.

"You better buy us some tickets."

"Then pay me back when I buy all three." Lori replied with a grin.

"What happened with you and Jack?" Mannie asked, curiously.

"You guys were really banging it up at the party." Ember butted in with a soft smile, which would normally not happen.K

"Banging?" Mannie questions, furrowing her eyebrows as Ember covers her mouth.

"Not like that!" She defended herself, making all of them laugh.

"Maybe or not I was a bit tipsy but-"

"Perfect shot at you flirting." Mannie said with a slight smirk. Lori flipped her off with a smile.

"Hearing a boy and girls flirting with each other makes me want to go throw up on the bathroom floor." Ember said, putting a hand over her mouth, pretending to gag.

"Oh shut up!" Lori exclaimed, throwing a pillow at Ember.

"Yeah shut up, ember!" Mannie teased with a smile.

"You can't be one to talk, August is head over heels for you." Lori confessed with a smirk at Mannie.

Mannie rolled her eyes at the name August. Still clearly betrayed, Lori could imagine why but ember couldn't.

"What happened, mannie?" Ember asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"August said that he doesn't have feelings for me apparently." Mannie confesses to them. Loris memory suddenly remembered that moment.

Lori closes her eyes. "Shit. I didn't know you were there."

"Well I was, and if I wasn't, would that have made a difference?" Mannie asked, before leaving. Ember opened her mouth with no sound coming out of it.

Ember stopped before actually talking. "Don't worry, she'll come around eventually. That's what Sophia always does, anyways." Ember said, with a slight smirk. Lori opened her eyes, and stared at ember.

Ember took it as a sign, and left.

A ding left from Lori's phone cut off her thoughts, and tapped on them.

message from MY SECRET CELEB CRUSH 🤫

MY SECRET CELEB CRUSH 🤫

u up?

it's 4:30 in the afternoon, jack 😰

OH
my clock said it was am, whoops.

...

sorry for like.. leaving.

OH?

and ghosting you for
two weeks😔🙏