Chapter 4

The next morning pearl and rose got dressed and went out with garnet and amethyst to an ice cave to fight a snow monster.after they poofed it they had to fight the little snow minions,it was a bit complicated but they escaped the cave and went back to the warp pad,when they got back to the temple garnet noticed rose has a crystal piece on her skin,she cant take it off and the ice crystal spread a little more.pearl is getting more worried so she pulled rose to her healing fountain,garnet and amethyst went along and pearl pulled roses arm to remove the ice crystal but it didnt go away then it spread more worse,pearl didnt know what to do next.

(Roses view)
"Pearl,its ok...you tried your best,theres nothing else we can do" the ice crystal spread more to half of my body and pearl started crying "no matter what happens,everything will be ok while im gone..."i smiled and shed my last tear,i let the crystal spread until it was complete.

(Pearls view)
I saw roses body transfered into a crystal body and poofed,her gem were shattered into pieces "no....no...wh-why....this.....this cant happen!!" I started crying onto roses gem pieces and garnet putted her hand onto my shoulder,i refused to make eye contact.i bubbled roses gem pieces and held it "i hope i find a way to revive you,until then,i'll take care of you"