chapter 14

**Week later**

cams POV

It was Tuesday. I was sleeping with Jessica and she was cuddle with me. I love having Jessica in my life. I understood her and she understood me.

I kissed her forhead and she woke up.

"My Prince " she said smiling holding me close to her and inhaled my scent.

"My Princess" I said. Then Nash bust in.

"HEY BREAKFAST READY PEOPLE!!. We have to get going. Were going.."

"Camping" Hayes butted in.

"Hey you two are so in love" Hayes said making kissy faces.

"No Hayes. Its like this 'Oh Cameron I love you so much' Nash saying in a high pitched voice. Nash and Hayes were laughing and left out, shutting the door.

"Brothers" Jessica said rolling her eyes and smiling. I laughed and got up.

"Cameron come back to bed" she said whining.

"Nope if we stay up here long they'll think were doing something" I said and pecked her lips.

"Cameron I love you" she said smiling.

"I love you too"

We both took showers and I putted on some shorts and a shirt. And she putted on her Sweats and one of my shirts. We went downstairs and sat down.

"Bout time you two came down." Nash said giving us breakfast

"yeah I thought I have to go and get y'all" Hayes winked at me. I chuckled.

"So... where is yorki going?" Nash asked.

"I dont know maybe she can stay with Julie." Jessica said.

"Okay." Nash said and we were still eating.

"Oh and when you two share a tent keep your volume low." Nash said smiling.

"Wait y'all can here us?" I questioned.

Hayes and Nash looked at each other then me. 

"Yes we can." they both said in unsion. We started eating again.

"I cant believe I have to hear my sister getting made love to" Nash and Hayes both shudder.

"Look I love your sister and she loves me. That's how much we love each other"

"aww Cameron" then she pecked my lips.

"But if you do imgaine it..." Hayes and Nash stared off into space then shivered.

"No, we can't imagine, it would be-"  They cut off and shudder again

"Okay I can't think about it anymore" hayes said making us laugh.

****

**Jessica's POV

After we ate I put on my jean shorts, My black raybans, a croptop, and some black sandals. I got my camping bag and left out the door with yorki.

I went to the car and sat in the front seat. Then Hayes,Nash, and Cameron came. Cameron was driving, and Nash and Hayes sat in the back.

"Hey y'all got everything? " Cameron asked and we all said yeah. As Cameron back out the drive way I got a text.

Austin: Me and Lindsay are here. I have everything we need. So just bring some clothes and your sleeping bags, and tents.

I replied back.