|4|

Location
Taj hotel
Morning
6 AM

Nandini goes back to her room after clicking lots of pictures of herself with fireflies with her mini camera as her dream was finally completed and she thinks it was done by universe but little she doesn't know that it was done by HER MONSTER.

She is twirling and dancing in her room holding the fireflies jar which was obviously kept by manik for her as he knew she loves fireflies alot and this is nothing he will walk in a burning road for NANDINI and only for her and no one else.

After a while feeling tired she laid on the bed and closed her eyes and slowly drifted into sleep and there is a smile on her face while she is sleeping.

Manik smiled seeing nandini's smiling face from his phone from the CCTV footage app and after closing the app he too slept being dead tired as he was all awake last night just to fulfill her dreams and saw her peaceful smile which he achieved it and he is very happy that he is the reason behind her smile though she doesn't know about it but still he is happy that she is smiling because of him and not someone else.

Eventually both slept together having smile on their faces isn't it strange one side a guy who is deeply in love and obsessed with her and can do anything for her and the girl thinks that her dream is completed by universe and universe is with her Nah! That's not true It's MANIK MALHOTRA! Who has fulfilled her every single dream whether it's fireflies or be it be anything.

Yeah he is obsessed with her but that doesn't mean he will force her. He is a red flag but a green flag too he will not let any other guy be near her and he will not even let any evil eyes on her.

Scene change.

At cabir's room he is trying to sleep but unable to sleep due to siddharth's snoring sounds and he got up and hit on siddharth's back who groaned but slept again turning other side snoring more.

Cabir made a cry face and then he thought to go and sleep in manik's room and he got up taking his pillow and duvet and walked out of his room and came to manik's room and about to knock the door but frowned that the door was already open which is not manik he will never keep his room door open but today cabir just chucked his thoughts and layed down on manik's bed and slept.

Poor he doesn't know something is store for him from tomorrow he will never sleep beside manik maybe good luck to cabir and his sleep.

Otherside.

Nandini woke up hearing her phone ringing continuously and washed her face and picked up the call sitting on the bed and grinned seeing the caller ID.

Nandini: Finally you got some time for me Hero. I thought you forgot me but thank god atleast you remember me.

Person: Who taught you this much drama princess? Ohh yes yes your girlfriends right anya and navya yes they have spoiled you.

Nandini: Oh come on HERO why you are always jealous of my girlfriends huh.

Person: Acha jii baap hu tera me we are going to reach there in an hour phir batata hu how much jealous I am..

(Oh really I am your father and we are going to reach there in an hour then I'll explain you how much jealous I am)

Nandini giggled hearing him and grinned in excitement as they are going to reach soon.

Nandini: Okay Dad and where is mom? Give her the phone I want to talk to her as well.

Raman nodded passing her the smile and gave phone to Ishita and Ishita chirped taking the phone and took balayein of her daughter to which nandini chirped in happiness.