─ ⊹ ⊱ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 ִ ࣪𖤐 ❜

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Caroline 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬): Charlie 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: e-ev3rmor3 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞(𝐬): Esoteric Editor, Aeonia Account Rater and Caladrius Casual Reader 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: active

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Caroline
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬): Charlie
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: e-ev3rmor3
𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞(𝐬): Esoteric Editor, Aeonia Account Rater and Caladrius Casual Reader
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: active

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: female
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬: she/her
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Indian
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲: Asian
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: 26 May 2008

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞:
Hi, I'm Charlie (fake name). I was born in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, but I live in Delhi. I'm a 16-year-old high schooler with a zest for exploration and discovery. While I cherish the roots that ground me, I also find joy in embracing new cultures, ideas, and perspectives that enrich my journey.

I'm kinda an ambivert, so I'm really shy if I'm surrounded by new people, but can be extremely loud and crazy around my friends. I am a good listener and prefer to be silent while others are talking. I'm a huge procrastinator and barely manage to do my work on time, but I'm trying hard to ditch that habit.

I am a big reader, both on Wattpad and IRL. I have no problem with books unless it's a Colleen Hoover book, which I will gladly burn. I also love eating, which is no problem because I have a fast metabolism. I also like singing to myself when I'm alone.

I hate people who backstab and talk behind others' backs. Usually, I enjoy a little gossip with my friends, but I don't want to be involved in any drama, this mostly applies to my school life. If I get angry, I just walk off and get some sleep, no joking. Above all, I hate homophobic idiots who just want to ruin someone's life.

I'm also an atheist, and I dislike it when people question me on my beliefs.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲:
Personality type: Architect (INTJ-T)
People with the INTJ personality type (Architects) are intellectually curious individuals with a deep-seated thirst for knowledge. INTJs tend to value creative ingenuity, straightforward rationality, and self-improvement. They consistently work toward enhancing intellectual abilities and are often driven by an intense desire to master any and every topic that piques their interest. Logical and quick-witted, INTJs pride themselves on their ability to think for themselves, not to mention their uncanny knack for seeing right through phoniness and hypocrisy. Because their minds are never at rest, these personalities may sometimes struggle to find people who can keep up with their nonstop analysis of everything around them. But when they do find like-minded individuals who appreciate their intensity and depth of thought, INTJs form profound and intellectually stimulating relationships that they deeply treasure.

I'm also a Gemini according to the Gregorian Calendar. Geminis are known for their gift of gab and way with words. These individuals are adaptable, effortlessly transitioning between various social circles and environments. Their adaptable nature allows them to thrive in dynamic situations, where they often emerge as the life of the party, captivating others with their charm and wit. Curiosity is a hallmark trait of Geminis, as they possess an insatiable thirst for knowledge and a boundless eagerness to explore the world around them. This innate curiosity drives them to constantly seek new experiences, ideas, and perspectives, fueling their intellectual growth and creativity. Geminis often find themselves torn between different options, leading to difficulty in making concrete decisions. Geminis may struggle with superficiality, appearing flighty or insincere to others.

𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬:
Just Wattpad and Discord