Arceus vs Jiren

The battle takes place in an otherworldly arena created by the gods, a mix of cosmic landscapes and celestial architecture. The air crackles with energy as the two powerful beings prepare to clash.

Arceus, the god of the Pokémon universe, seeks to restore balance after sensing a disturbance caused by immense power. Jiren, the strongest warrior of Universe 11 from the Dragon Ball multiverse, stands ready to defend his universe and test his limits against this new, powerful challenger.

Fight

Jiren, known for his stoic demeanor and unparalleled strength, wastes no time and launches himself at Arceus with incredible speed. Arceus, with its divine presence, remains calm and erects a barrier to block Jiren's punch. The impact of Jiren's strike against the barrier causes a shockwave that ripples through the arena.

Arceus retaliates with a Hyper Beam, a concentrated beam of energy. Jiren dodges with ease, using his incredible agility, and counters with a flurry of punches that break through Arceus's barrier. The godly Pokémon staggers but quickly recovers, using Judgment to summon celestial meteors to rain down on Jiren.

Jiren powers up, his aura blazing with red energy, and deflects the incoming meteors with his bare hands. He then launches a powerful energy blast at Arceus, who responds by using its Multitype ability to shift into a form that resists Jiren's attack. The blast hits, but Arceus remains unscathed.

Seeing this, Jiren increases his power further, his muscles bulging as he taps into more of his immense strength. He closes the distance and engages Arceus in close combat, his punches and kicks creating shockwaves that crack the ground beneath them. Arceus matches his speed, using its many abilities to parry and counterattack.

Arceus, sensing Jiren's overwhelming power, summons Dialga and Palkia, the deities of time and space, to assist in the battle. Jiren, unfazed, prepares for the onslaught. Dialga manipulates time, slowing Jiren's movements, while Palkia distorts space to create unpredictable attacks.

Despite these powerful allies, Jiren's sheer willpower and strength allow him to break free of their control. He lands a decisive blow on Dialga, sending it crashing to the ground, and follows up with a rapid barrage of energy blasts that overwhelm Palkia.

Arceus, now alone, unleashes its full divine power. The arena transforms into a swirling vortex of energy and cosmic light. Jiren, now fully powered up, his aura crackling with energy, charges at Arceus with a speed that surpasses light.

Arceus uses Recover to heal its wounds and then focuses its energy into a final, devastating Judgment attack. Jiren, recognizing the threat, pours all his energy into a single, all-out attack. The two forces collide, creating an explosion of light and energy that blinds the entire arena.

As the light fades and the dust settles, only one figure remains standing. Jiren, breathing heavily but victorious, looks down at the fallen form of Arceus. Despite the godly Pokémon's immense power and versatility, Jiren's sheer strength, resilience, and indomitable will have given him the edge.

Jiren acknowledges Arceus's power with a nod of respect before turning and walking away, knowing that he has faced one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse and emerged victorious.

Jiren wins