15

I have this one scenario about me having a girlfriend and its her birthday and we're out having dinner for her and near the end I start putting my hand on her upper thigh and start going higher till I'm hovering over her pu$$y and start gently rubbing and she lets out a small moan as the check comes I pay then we leave and as soon as we get to the house I grab her by the waist and start kissing her with tongue and she moans in my mouth I grab her thighs as she wraps them around my waist and I carry her all the way into the house and to the bed room then as soon as she's on the bed we start undressing till were naked and I start to kiss her neck while my hand is on her pu$$y and I start rubbing her ¢lit and she starts moaning and I pull away and go to the night stand and grab the strap on and put it on while I flip her over and all I see her a$$ and then I tease her while she begs me just to fuck her so I put it in her and I wrap her hair in my hand and pull while I thrust into her and she's moaning my name out loud and I get wet hearing her and I start speeding and she moans louder that all you hear coming out of her moan is my name and she starts saying she's getting close and she tums and I pull out and take off the strap on and get on my knees and lick her clean while her legs shake then lay down and she spreads my legs and gets on top of me and lines her pu$$y on top of mine and goes down till our clits touch and she starts to ride my pu$$y and we moan loudly together and she arches her back while she rides me and she looks so pretty while her boobs bounce from how hard she's scissoring me and I grab her tits and play with her nipples as they bounce and she moans louder and we both are getting so close that I lift my hips up to match her speed and we are both a moaning mess as we cum together as we ride our high.

Pm me girls<33

Discord- destiny_120_

Snapchat- destiny_vega120

Instagram - 120_destiny