Chapter 1

***Percy's POV***

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I think is, today is the day the long wait shows that it was worth it and it's time to go back to camp half-blood. Which means seeing Annabeth more than just through Iris messages while she's at college and I'm at my mom's house just watching the days pass by. I get out of bed and slip on my shorts and Camp Half-Blood t-shirt then put Riptide in my front pocket. When I get to the kitchen table, I see my mom has a full breakfast set up for me, and her. The breakfast includes blue pancakes,  blue waffles, blue eggs, blue milk and blue cinnamon rolls.

"Good morning honey. How did you sleep?"asks my mom.

"Pretty decent. Were's Paul?

"Oh, he had to go to work to ready his class for the summer school classes he will be teaching, but he said good luck and he looks forward to seeing you again after camp."

"Oh. Ok."

"So have you heard from Annabeth?"

"Only a couple times but since she's still finishing college and I already did I can't talk to her as much as I'd like to."

"Well at least you'll get the summer. Did you decide whether or not your going to get that house in olympus with Annabeth yet?"

"We decided we're going to move into a cabin for just us to at camp so we don't have to worry about monsters, and plus, we're gods so we dont really need that bullcrap from the other gods, especially dad and Athena..."

After I shove some delicious blue awesomeness down my throat, I say goodbye to my mom and grab my bags and go sit on the porch while I wait for Camp Half-Bloods strawberry van to come pick me up. When I see the van approach my apartment,  I get in and they start driving.
When we get to camp, the first thing I see when I get to my new cabin for me and Annabeth, is her fixing the last picture on the wall.

"Percy!" Annabeth screams then pulls me close, and kisses me. We were there for at least 2 minutes then she backs up.

"Sooo... How do you like the cabin?" She asks with a tint of excitement in her voice.

"It's amazing! Did you do all this yourself?"

"Not only did I decorate it, I also designed the entire thing too!"

"Well it's astounding, just like my wife." I say as I pull her in and kiss her full on.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Asks Annabeth.

"Sure, let me just change." I say.

_______________________________________________________________________

After our walk to see if we can catch any of our friends around camp and sure enough, we find Nico Dí Angelo and Rachel Elizabeth Dare (our oracle) making out behind the Hades cabin.

"How you two lovebirds doing? " says Annabeth in a kind of happy tone.

"We were just,uhhhhhh..." stutters Nico.

"Oh calm down God Of Shadows! Me and Annabeth do it all the time." I pointed out.

"So what are you guys doing back at camp? I thought you were still finishing collage." Asks Rachel.

"Well I was waiting to tell Percy this but, I got good enough grades to be fished with collage early!!! Now I can spend the rest of my life doing nothing but loving my seaweed brain." Says Annabeth then pulling me in and giving me a peck on the lips.

"And all I wanna do is spend the rest of my life loving my wise girl." I say kissing her again.

"Aww! So cute!!!" Says Rachel.

"We better get going, we have to go to our cabin and get familiar with it." I say.

"K! Bye."the say in unison.

And we walk to our cabin and go to sleep knowing no one will bother us.

_______________________________________________________________________