Chapter 2

AUTHORS NOTE: This part is going to be intense and if you don't want to read inappropriate stuff, skip to the next chapet, and if you do you won't miss anything big.

***Annabeths POV***

I wake up at 11:00 a.m. to take a shower and turn around to see if Percy was there but when I do, he isn't there. I then hear a noise coming from the bathroon. The door opens and Percy walks in looking hot as ever. He looks at me and says,

"Hey babe. How come your awake?"

"I was going to take a shower, but then I was looking for you. "

"Can I shower with you?"

"Nah, im just gonna be quick."

"Please?" He begs, giving me his adorable puppy dog face.

"Fine. Come on." I say, not able to take that sad doggy face any longer.

"Yes" he murmers with a bit of excitement in his voice.

Once we get into the shower, Percy pinned me up against the glass shower wall and put his lips on mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync and then my tongue darted out to his lips, it requesting entry, he immediately granted it access, and our tongues wrestled in his mouth. I flipped us around, so now Percy was against the glass shpwer wall, but still maintaining the kiss. Percy grinned during the kiss and his arms moved forward from my hip were it had been resting. I expected it to grab my ass but it didn't, instead he turned the water temperature as far as it could go. The freezing cold water hit my naked back pushing my pelvis into his. He laughed evily and turned the shower off before turning the water back to warm.

"Perceus Jackson I will get you for that." I vowed, but then he lookdd at me with his cute puppy dog eyes and I couldn't help but forgive him. Percy turned the shower back on, this time it was steaming hot, just the way I like it, and we got our shampoo lathered into our hair. Percy took it upon himself to help me clean myself. He rubbed his hands in my long blonde hair, rubbed down the back of my neck and upper back, then he came around the front of my body and rubbed my neck and his hands progressively got lower until they reached my boobs. He rubbed around my breasts and then cupped each one of them with his hands before he kissed each nipple once then rubbed them with his gentle, soft hands. After he was finished with my breasts he knelt down on his knees and moved to my hips and belly, after he did my legs, I let out a moan of pleasurement and my knees suddenly felt weak, but Percy just rubbed harder. My moans became more frequent and louder and just before I my climaxed he stopped and smiled up at me, leaving me breathing heavily and totally forgetting that he was still rubbing me down, untill his hands slipped between my ass cheeks and rubbed up and down a couple of times.

"My turn" he said with a tint of seductiveness in his voice.

___________________________________________________

***Percy's POV***

After Annabeth's "clean" she turned to me and rubbed her sexy, careful hands in my hair getting some soap out and onto her hands.

She rubbed my shoulders and arms first then she rubbed my 6 pack repeatedly rubbing her fingers along the ridges and around my pecks.

When she got below my waist she started reapeatidly brushing against my now grown erection and she knelt down purposefully rubbing her breasts and "downstairs area" against it on the way down.

As soon as she was on her knees she stuck her tongue out and licked the top of my stiff. My knees turned to jelly and my arms felt numb, but I had just enough energy to say,

"What time is it?"

"About noon, why?"

"Shit!!! We were supposed to be at Olympus at 1! "

"Why?"

"All the new gods were summoned by Zeus."

"Well then we can pause this untill later! We gotta get moving." Annabeth says while seeming very upset we had to stop "playing".

___________________________________________________

***Annabeth's POV***

All I can think is REALLY PERCY!!! I can't believe we were doing that when we should've been getting ready for our meeting with Zeus. I forgive Percy because it's kind of hard to keep track of time when your hot wife is about 3 seconds from sucking your dick. But we some how got ready and were in front of the empire state building by 12:50 p.m. and then when we talked the guy at the corner to let us go to the 600th floor he gave in quick and we were going up in the elevator aboit to enter Olympus.

***How about that for a chapter ending! I need ideas for what should happen on olympus.

I give credit for the innapropriate stuff to kikinunu who is another wattpadd book creator. I dont like innapropriate stuff so I saved myself from having to make it up by copying off her and giving her credit.

I have the next chapter done but I'm gonna wait for a day to upload it.

I dont own PJO or HOO!!!