|Chapter 28|

Chapter Twenty Eight:

Shinobu checked Giyu's injuries and reassured both (Y/N) and Giyu that they had nothing to worry about.

"Giyu is merely strained," she said, "and his body only needs rest and medication for the jolts of pain he'll feel."

(Y/N) smiled and thanked Shinobu. "That's a relief."

Shinobu nodded, then turned to Giyu. "You're allowed to leave the Butterfly Mansion now. Just make sure to take it easy."

With the help of (Y/N), Giyu was able to stabilize himself. They bid Shinobu one last goodbye before exiting the Butterfly Mansion.

As they stepped outside, Giyu took a deep breath, grateful to be free from the confines of the infirmary. (Y/N) stayed close by his side, ready to support him if needed.

"Thank you," Giyu said, his voice soft but sincere.

(Y/N) smiled at Giyu. "I'm going to get you home," she said warmly. As they walked, she added, "Do you have anyone who can pick you up once we've arrived at your estate?"

Giyu remained quiet, lost in thought. It was obvious he hadn't heard her. She called out to him again, this time gently placing a hand on his arm. "Giyu?"

He blinked, finally registering her question. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked if you have anyone who can pick you up once we get to your estate," she repeated.

Giyu shook his head. "No, don't worry about it. I can handle myself."

(Y/N) gave him a concerned look. "Are you sure? You've been through a lot."

He nodded firmly. "I'm sure. I appreciate your help, but I'll be fine."

(Y/N) stopped in her tracks, her reluctance evident. Giyu noticed and turned to her, concern in his eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked.

She hesitated before speaking. "I don't want you to be alone, Giyu."

Giyu looked at her, searching her face for a moment. "What do you suggest?" he asked softly.

Taking a deep breath, (Y/N) met his gaze. "I'd love to take care of you at my home."

Giyu's eyes went wide, the idea of staying with (Y/N) and her taking care of him enamoring him to the core.

But he didn't want to feel like he was intruding on her personal space. Blush soared across his cheeks.

"T-That's not necessary," he stammered. "I'll be all healed up in a week."

She shook her head, determination in her eyes. "I insist. I don't want you to be alone."

Seeing her resolve, Giyu realized he had no choice but to accept her offer. "A-Alright then," he said quietly. "Thank you, (Y/N)."