pt 7

At Jiwoon's house

Author's Pov: Y/n and jiwoon came inside and she was about to go to her room and suddenly jiwoon hold her wrist

Y/n : Jiwoon... I.. I am Sorry...I won't Repeat it again...( said scarly )

Jiwoon : huh? Sorry? My foot. You slut who gave you the permission to go out from my house huh?? (Said angrily )

Y/n : jiwoon I am sorry... Please my hand.... Hurts.. ( Said scarly and tearly)

Jiwoon : oh y/n what are you huh??? Whom do you think you are?

Y/n : jiwoon...p... Please ( she begged to him )

Suddenly jiwoon slapped y/n hardly she had a head contact with the floor and she became unconscious right after jiwoon dragged y/n into his bedroom

SMUT WARNING!!!!

(author's note : If you feel uncomfortable please don't read this part. its having sexual content in it!!)

Author's Pov : jiwoon dragged her to his bedroom and threw her on the bed then he hovered over her. He teared her clothes and made her naked on the bed he also took off his clothes and kissed her hungrily with full of lust in his eyes. He swallowed her lips and bited her lower lips till it started bleeding. He left her lips and slowly came to her neck he digged his teeth into her neck and made Hickeys over her neck she moaned in her unconscious state.

Y/n : ahaa.. Aha..

Jiwoon: Fuck You Y/n I will eat you tonight you slut!!!

After Leaving Her Neck he went to her cleavage giving Hickeys all over her neck and bited her. his pointed tooth digged y/n's neck she moaned in pain while his hands were on her waist he digged his nails she hissed in pain.his both arms traveled through her boobs his left hand travelled through her right boob he squeezed it hardly she started moaning again he squeezed her both boobs and he slowly went to her abdomen he bited her waist she moaned in pain while he went to her pussy he took his large and inserted it in her she moaned hardly while he was enjoying it. He smirked at her and licked his lips. He started to do it in a needy way she moaned noisily.

Y/n : ahaa... Ahaaaaa..... I... Can't.... Ahaa..

Jiwoon : Ahaa Yaa Fuck y/n... You are such a dirty cock slut ahaa..

He Continued Doing It He Squeezed her boobs and did it at the same time he harshly and lustily did it to her he stoped for a moment and took a look at her naked laying body he smirked at her again he took his large thing and inserted it again into her pussy making her moan hardly he did it fastly and fastly he stopped it suddenly cause he was about to cum he went to the toilet and cleaned his self and came back to the bed at looked at y/n

Jiwoon : Ahaa You Slutty y/n you can never escape from me you will be always my slut with that he smirked and got dressed he went downstairs and made food for himself and he ate it with that he left.

( In Tae's Mansion )

Tae's pov : I dont Know what's wrong with me something has seriously happeneded to me I am Literally Confused Now Why Am I caring for her? why is my heart thinking about her?why am I worried about her? Who is she? Wtf is wrong with me Shit!

Author's Pov : Taehyung Was Sitting On the couch of his mansion while jisoo was worried for y/n She was trying to call her but she is not picking up the call

End Of Author's pov

Jisoo: Oh God Why Is She Not Taking The Phone ( said worrily)

Taehyung : Stop worring she will be alright (said in a cool way) Jisoo Who Is Her? Is She Your Bestfriend???

Jisoo : yaa Tae She Is My Bestfriend, My Sister, My Other Half Yoo She Is My Everything (said happily )

Taehyung : wae?? What about me who Am I to you huh ( said in a sad tone )

Jisoo: aka Kim Taehyung You are my everything ( said while pecking his nose)

( Tae Giggled while looking at her )

Taehyung : yaa By The Way tell me about her I am curious to know about her

Jisoo : Umm Her Name Is Y/n and she is married to that dickless guy Jiwoon. Me and Y/n have been friends for many years And I love her a lot She Loves me too (said smilingly) Her Parents Died a long time ago she was the only daughter they had.

Taehyung : Ahaa Okay (nooded his heads ) Jisoo I am Hungry Can You Make Something For Me ( said smilingly while showing his boxy smile )

Jisoo: Ahaa You Hungry boy Fine Wait For 20 mins I will cook a delicious dinner ( With that she left to the kitchen )

Taehyung Stood Up And went to his bedroom he sat on the window side and thought about y/n.

Taehyung : She Was Pretty After all! Ahaa You Kim Taehyung What's Wrong With You Control Your self man stop thinking about her who is she to you??

Author's Pov : Taehyung Went To Take a look at his sister.If she fired the kitchen or not. They had dinner together they talked about the company stuffs and other things suddenly Tae said

Taehyung : Jisoo when are you going to get married???

Suddenly Jisoo Spilitted the water which was in her mouth And It Fell on tae's face

Jisoo: Tae... I.. Am Sorry.. Tae..

Taehyung : Yaa I just asked you when you are going to get married I didn't asked anything else yaa Jinjaa???

Jisoo : Mm Yaa Getting Married..

Taehyung : If You Need My Help You Can Tell Me I will help u to find a partner (said teasingly )

Jisoo: Yaa You... This Little Brat Will Get From Me

They Had The dinner And Went To sleep tae cannot even sleep properly he was still thinkin about y/n.

Thanks For Reading Love You Glossies 💗

------------💗------------💗------------------<3💗

Vote 👇