New life

Masato got out of the car that had tooken him to the academy he would be attending. It was a CO ED school for both humans and giants. He was a human and didn't really feel comfortable around giants. He had never really been around them.
Walking into the school he was amazed at how it was arranged into two halls. One for the giants and the other was against the wall. It was a stair case that went up to about waist level for the giants. Then there were the few humans who walked on the giant one or hung with a giant. He went towards the human walkway and started on the stairs. They were really high up. Then he heard a voice. "Your the new kid right." He looked up to see a giant with long blonde hair. He had a strange look in his eye. "Yea I am. My name's Masato." He greeted. In his head he was trying not to go nuts since he was talking to a giant. The giant leaned toward him more. "I've been assigned to show you around today. Names Ren." He smiled. He blinked. They never told him He had a guide. "Well instead of walking up those tiring stairs and on the long walk way, I can give you a ride. It will be way quicker." Masato flinched. "A ride?" He shivered. Ren lowered his hand to the railing. "Don't worry, I won't drop you." Masato stepped back. "I've never been in a giants hand. I've never even been around one that was nice." Ren blinked. "Well here's your chance to change that." Ren put his hand closer to Masato. Masato stood froze. Ren softened his eyes wrapping his hand around Masato. It caused Masato to quiver. Ren stood up at his full height and placed Masato softly in his other palm. "Oh we also share a dorm." He smiled. Masato watched his as he sat in the Palm.
Ren got to class and went over to his desk and sat down. A human desk sat at the right of it. Ren put Masato on his desk so he could get over to his own. Masato walked over and sat down looking back at Ren.
Ren softly smiled waiting for class to start. Masato blushed looking back at his desk. He'd met a giant.