Think About It

•Need to see her•

Ross

So I went to my cheap car, thinking about Laura and drove home. I felt completely sad. And I never do.
Not feeling well is not my thing. And suddenly, a little tear left one of my eyes.
It was getting late. I arrived home, went to the bathroom, took a shower and headed to my bedroom. I know it's not only mine, but you know what I mean.
And again, I started to cry. This was more than weird. I never cry. Rydel entered the room and saw me crying a little. She gasped "Is it because of Laura?"
"H-how do you know?"
"Awwh Baby booooy..." she said and hugged me. I hugged back of course and then I cried my eyes out.
"Now tell me, hm? What happened?" she asked and kissed my left cheek.
"I think I messed up. I worked my fu**ing a** off for these shi* tickets, I saw her, got her fake number, and didn't got a picture with her."
"Awh baby... Wait, how do you know that it's her fake number?"
"It seemed like it..."
"Why don't you just try and text her? Huh?" She smirked.
"You're right, thanks Rydel" I said with a smile on my face. She wiped away my tears of my face and smiled back.
"I'll leave you alone now, good night Baby Boy." She said and left a kiss on my cheek before she left.

I did what my sister told me.

"Hey it's me, Ross."

It didn't take so long. She already answered.

"Hi, you must be handsome to have my number eh?"

I was more than shocked. I didn't think so that this was Laura.

"R u Laura? Laura Marano"
"Who else"

Omfg what...
I can't believe I actually have the phone number of a celebrity.
Maybe this is just a dream.
Sh** no it's not.

"Yes!" I yelled without caring that my family would be sleeping already.

"So wanna meet up sometime hottie? ;)"
She texted me.
I was even more shocked.
"Sure when? :)"
"Tomorrow at 3 pm in the center starbucks;) night"
"Good Night Laur"

I can't believe it, I-I have a date with m-my celebrity crush...

•Need to see her•