Ch 3 Almost Caught😜🥵

Author's Pov

Taehyung has to complete this sex session soon or else namjoon will get the powers to become the king of titan Tigers.

Taehyung's body is flung back against the wall, his head hitting with a dull thud as he comes with a shout.

His inner walls clench tightly around Yoongi's cock, milking him until he can't hold back anymore.

With a roar, Yoongi releases his seed deep inside Taehyung, filling him up and leaving them both panting.

Jungkook watches the display with lust-filled eyes.

He's close himself, and as he feels the last vestiges of control slipping away, he thrusts hard one final time into Jimin, groaning as he comes.

Jimin is left spent and satisfied, collapsing bonelessly to the floor as they both catch their breath.

The room is a blur of heated flesh and sweat-slicked bodies, the air thick with the scent of sex and desire.

Namjoon's hands found their way to Seokjin's head, gripping his hair tightly as he began to thrust deeper into his mouth.

Their hips moved in perfect sync, creating a wet, sucking sound that filled the air.

The taste of their passion mingled on their tongues, driving them both closer to the edge.

Their battle had taken on a new form, a sexual power struggle that left them both aching for release.

As Namjoon felt himself nearing climax, he withdrew from Seokjin's mouth, only to thrust back in harder, fucking his mouth with his cock.

His grip on Seokjin's hair tightened, urging him to take him deeper, to take him all the way.

With a final thrust, Namjoon cried out in ecstasy, his hot seed spilling down Seokjin's throat.

Their lips were about to met in a desperate kiss, tongues tangling as namjoon was about to get his victory.

Taehyung run towards his step bro to stop him from doing so.

He runs and before namjoon could do something.

Taehyung's lips meet Seokjin's in a heated kiss

His hands wander down to grip his ass, squeezing tightly.

Namjoon, Jungkook, and Yoongi watch in a mixture of shock and arousal as Taehyung's tongue tangles with Seokjin's.