Ch 5 Deal🥵😈

Author's Pov

Taehyung stirred his ice-cream with a dramatic flair, glaring at Jungkook from across the table

"So, explain this whole 'get married or else' situation again. Because last I checked, I didn't sign up for 'Keeping Up with the Rabbit Kardashians.'"

" More like Kim's Kardashians." jungkook smirked.

" whatever. Just spill the tea." taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and took a sip of his Coke, leaning back in the booth.

"Oh, come on, It's not that deep

"Oh, come on, It's not that deep. Our families think it's time we, you know, 'unite our kingdoms' or whatever. Plus, it's not like you're losing anything. You get a whole prince-me." He spread his arms wide, gesturing to himself with a cocky grin.

Taehyung leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms and smirking.

"Sure, but what's in it for you, Mr. Blackmail? Or should I say, Mr. 'I-have-a-Tae-Tape'?" He raised an eyebrow, challenging Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed, clearly annoyed, and leaned forward, placing his elbows on the table. "Ugh, don't be dramatic. It's not even that bad. Look, my hyung Namjoon promised me a chunk of his property, but only if I get married. So, this is mutually beneficial."

Raising an eyebrow, Taehyung leaned in closer. "Oh, so now it's all about real estate. You're such a millennial." He tapped his fingers on the table, emphasizing his point. "But blackmail? Seriously? What happens if I say no?"

Jungkook leaned in, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "Well, if you say no, the tape goes viral. Everyone gets a little... extra content." He smirked. "And let's be real, you don't want that kind of exposure."

Taehyung burst out laughing, the sound drawing a few curious glances from nearby tables.