Lucy dies

NATSU POV

I watched, wide eyed, as the 10 foot demon slammed its sharp claws into Lucy. Her blood sprayed everywhere as her limp body slammed into the ground.

"LUCY!!" I screamed as I punched and killed the monster with my fire. Gray, Erza, Happy, and I rushed over to Lucy. She had three claw stabs down her chest and stomach with scratches and bruises littering her dainty little body. Her breathing was very quiet and dangerously uneven.

"We have to bring her to Wendy at the guild!" Erza cried

In response I grabbed Lucy gently and quickly sped to the guild with the others.

At the guild ~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO POV

Natsu slammed the guild doors open, holding the broken girl in his arms.

"Wendy!" He yelled when he spotted Wendy.

"Oh my gosh! What happened!?" Wendy yelled.

"We were on a job and a big demon came and hurt her!"

Wendy examined Lucy quickly.

"I... might just be able to save her. I have been training so I'm getting stronger!" She smiled, trying to light the situation. Natsu smiled back gratefully.

"I just need to get some bandages real quick. Carry her to the infirmary for me!" Wendy said

Natsu picked up Lucy and laid her down in the infirmary. It's just him and her.

Suddenly Lucy groaned and her eyes cracked open.

"Lucy!!" Natsu yelled

"Natsu?" Lucy croaked

"Yeah Luce. It's me. You're gonna be okay. I promise! Wendy is going to heal you soon. She is just getting supplies."

"Natsu... Goodbye... I a-always loved you..." She smiled

"I love you to Luce! More than you could know! Just please don't die on me." Natsu was bawling now.

Lucy, with a few tears spilling down her cheeks, said, "Tell the g-guild I love them and they...are so important to me." She choked on her words as she lightly squeezed Natsu's hand.

"Luce..." Natsu cried. Then he couldn't take it anymore. He slammed his lips into hers. Then pulled away when he noticed Lucy was probably having a hard time breathing.

Lucy smiled at Natsu's sudden action.

"I love you Natsu. Thanks for the fun times we had." Then she slowly closed her eyes and died.

__________________________HELLO MINNA!! I hope you liked my story so far! Sorry this chapter is so short!! ('・Д・)」

Anyways, I would like to thank Angle_wolf for all the support she has given me and I really appreciate it!! Love you! (^з^)-❤️