Is this...Lucy?

Natsu POV

"L-Luce?" I croaked. "Lucy stay with me!! You can't die!" I yelled

Wendy and Carla came rushing into the room.

"Oh no. No no no no." Wendy said. "I can save her... I can do this..." She cried

Wendy laid her hands on Lucy and started healing. She had tears streaming down her face. A huge light came from we hands, bigger than I've ever seen before. She was obviously struggling.

"Wendy... She's gone. Don't hurt yourself trying to save someone who is dead..." Carla said.

"She is not dead... She can't be dead!" Wendy screamed as a blinding light came from her hands. I covered my eyes from the light. I heard Wendy yelling for Lucy to wake up and to stay alive but I knew it wouldn't help. She's dead.

...Wendy is not strong enough to bring Lucy back to life.

Wendy POV
I screamed as a blinding light came from my hands. Lucy is alive. She is alive and I can save her! I know I can save her!

I try to amplify my power and I stabbing pain comes into my hands. I scream from pain and tears stream down my face.

Then I hear a heartbeat.

Lucy's heartbeat...

It's distant, but it is there.

I can still save her!

I channel all of my energy and magic power into Lucy and hope and pray she will be okay.

As soon as the blinding light disappears from my hands, I look back at lucy...

...who is not lucy...

I saw a little girl where lucy used to be, she had blonde hair and a fair face. A pink dress was wrapped around her small body,

Is this...Lucy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is such a short chapter. I hope you guys liked it!! I wanna say that @lilly354 is great and thanks for the support!!