Prologue

*London 1981*

"I love you bella, mommys going away for a little while, don't be scared. The dark lord will rise again."the last words Bellatrix Lestrange said to her daughter Olivia Bella Lestrange.Bellatrix was quickly detained by aurors from the ministry of magic and transported to azkaban, while detaining Bellatrix one auror heard crying from the corner of the room, he was quite confused as there had never been any mention of the Lestranges having a child but quickly bundled her up and brought her with him back to the ministry.     
                                                                                                                                                                             *a few hours later*

*London 1981 Ministry of Magic*

"I'll take her" Sirius said as he walked in. Multiple heads turned his way in shock as he entered, the first to turn was Minister Bagnold "You're going to raise a child all on your own at your age?" she said accusingly. "She's my niece it's only right I take her" Sirius replied. "Besides I have help"
" I say let him take her" both heads turned toward the auror who had brought the child in.

"It's best to get her out of here before the press gets wind of it, besides he's her family" the auror continued.The Minister seemed to be having somewhat of an internal debate before finally deciding "fine just get her out of here fast"
Sirius looked overjoyed "Wonderful, I'll be on my way then"He quickly picked up the child, cradled her close and apparated away.

*No. 12 Grimmauld place*
"Moony! Moony! I got her!" "Welcome home, Olivia Lillian Black"
"Lupin Black!" Remus shouted from the kitchen, Sirius quickly walked over to where Remus was to show him the child. Remus seemed in awe of her, unable to speak, looking into the small childs eyes he realized this was all he could ever want or need.