╰┈➤- ͙۪۪̥˚┊2

Ever since Jia's debut album went spontaneously viral, her life changed from a simple k-pop idol, to worldwide superstar. 

So, safe to say she wasn't surprised by the amount of calls her managers were getting about possible photoshoots, movie roles, different variety show appearances and collabs. 

Of course she would love to do it all, but her schedule was way too full to even start any of that. who would've thought 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐦 could have it's down sides?

Jia was in the HYBE practice room with her dance trainer, looking over some new techniques, and cleaning up her overall dancing, when suddenly her manager walks in, seeming hurried. 

"Jia, come by my office when you're done, it's urgent.

"why, what's going on?" 

"I'll explain later." 

-

-

-

After that ...confusing encounter, to say the least, Jia finished her practice, and started heading towards her managers office. 

Jia was walking up some stairs, when she accidentally bumped into Park sunghoon, whom she'd met before, when she was a substitute MC at Music Bank. 

"Ah! Jia, nice to see you again!" Sunghoon said as he bowed. 

"Sunghoon, it's been awhile!" Jia said as she also bowed out of respect for her peer. 

"Congrats on your successful debut! We should catch up, are you available any time soon?" he suggested. 

"Ah... I'm actually really busy right now, I'm actually about to go meet up with my manager. Maybe some other time? Here let me give you my number so we can set up a time to meet"  

"Oh, sounds good. good luck with your meeting!" 

Jia thanked him, then gave him her number and they both went on their own ways. 

-

-

After making her way to her managers office, she was immediately met with the eyes of her manager and producer. 

"Jia, we have been pondering with your producer, what your next comeback should be like, and we wanted to know how you feel about our idea." Jia's manager said 

"Okay, so what's the idea?" Jia asked nervously.

"We think you should do an English comeback, since you gained a lot of new fans outside korea, and we think you can gain even more, if the song is actually designated for people in the west." 

Jia thought about this for a moment and then responded:

"I'll have to think about it, but was that the urgent matter that you wanted to discuss with me?"

"Haha, obviously not. The urgent matter was that we also wanted you to choose the western artist to collaborate with."

Jias eyes immediately lit up and she audibly gasped. Her manager then showed his laptop to her, showing Jia her options.

   ┌───────── ∘°❉°∘ ─────────┐

                            ᴛᴇxᴛ.ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴇᴊɪᴀ.ᴅᴏᴄ

Possible choices for LEEJIA's collaboration

these artist have expressed desire to collaborate with the artist LEEJIA

- Kendrick lamar  

- billie eilish

- the Weeknd  (two possible songs)

-  travis Scott 

- Kanye west

- Tyler, the creator

└───────── °∘❉∘° ─────────┘

Jia was shocked so many of these amazing and famous artist wanted to collab with HER!  most of these artist she had listened to when she was younger, and had idolised them. 

"Hey, manager-nim, what does 'two possible songs' mean?"

"well basically, Mr. Testafayes managers had asked about a feature, and a remix." 

"ah, okay. and how would this entire thing work?"

"basically you make a song for the artist's upcoming album, and they make one for yours. We think this is an extremely smart business deal, since you'll get noticed by their side of the fans aswell."

"okay, and how long do I have until I have to make a final decision?"

"we would like to hear back from you in about 2 days, we know that's not a lot, but these artist are very busy, and are on a tight schedule, just like you." 

Jia was appalled. Two days??!! how was she ever going to decide who to collab with in just two days?? she took a big breath in and thanked the producer and manager for their time, and exited the office. 

Jia did the only thing she could at the moment.

text her best friends.

-

-

which artist do you think Jia is going to pick?? 

╰┈➤- ͙۪۪̥˚┊𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

@lov1ngz / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒