Chapter 1: Girls Night Out

[Enjoy!]

__________

Nicki

I'm 20 and single. My parents got killed when I was 18 years old so now its just me and my brothers. I got a fine ass, hour glass figure that niggas would kill for. I grew up in Queens but I am living in Philly with my girl squad. I grew up in the hood. I had a rough childhood but I want to change all that. I am a upcoming rapper, but I ain't signed to no label yet.

Meek

I'm 20 and I am also single. My parents killed themselves when I had just turned 18 years old. I have a older sister called Na. I was born and raised in the North of Philly. I had a very tough and sad upbringing that I am hoping change. I am a upcoming rapper but I am not signed to a label yet.

Author's POV

Nicki and Meek have no idea that they have alot in common, but they also don't know who eachother are. They both don't know whats ahead of them...

* * * * * *

Nicki POV

"Yo Rika" I yelled from across the kitchen. "What girl" she replied. "I'm finna go to the club tonight, you wanna come with the rest of the girls?" She gave me a large, cheesy grin and nodded. "What?" I asked "you tryna find some good D" at this time she had an even bigger smile on her face. I laughed and said "Maybe, Maybe not" "You think you slick" "who said I do?" She gave me a -better-watch-your-mouth- look, so I just left the conversation as it was.

We had already finished our breakfast and it was 12 in the afternoon. I didn't know what to do so I went up to my bedroom. I saw candi and thembi sitting there talking.

"What ya'll talking about?" I noticed their facial expressions change which made me even more curious.

"We talking about how you should get some D at the club tonight" Candi said while biting a strawberry. I rolled my eyes and joined them on the bed. I got my phone out and went on Instagram.

"But its true onika" Thembi said. "Ya'll been talking to rika" I knew they had been because rika started asking about that same thing downstairs. They giggled and nodded. I liked a few things on IG and followed some people. I logged out of the app and locked my phone. I got hungry so I decided to make some Jamaican patties.

"Ya'll want some patties?"

"Yes" they said in unison. I walked downstairs and saw rika watching the jeremy Kyle show. I sneaked up behind her and yelled "BOO!" In her ear. She screamed and threw a pillow at me. "You want a patty?" I asked her. "Yes" I got them out of the box and put them in my oven. Once they were in, I joined rika on the couch.

"And the lie detector tests says, Eric is not the father!" (< made up) "I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! THAT HOE AND HER $1 WEAVE BETTER GET OFF THE GOD DAMN TV SCREEN!!" I bursted out laughing at how serious she took it as if she was in the situation. "Rika calm yo ass down! Its only TV damn.." I said attempting to calm her down. "I know bu-" she got cut off by the oven. I ran over to it and got my oven gloves. I pulled out the tray and put it on the counter.

Meek

"Yo Tak!" I shouted from the living room. "What nigga?!" "You wanna go to the club tonight?" He thought for a while and then a grin stretched across his face. "You tryna get some good Kitty ain't it?" I turned my head because I knew it was kinda true. "Maybe I am you never know". It was 2pm and we was gonna hit the club at 8pm. I went out to the pool where Chino and Pmon where hanging at. I dapped them up and sat on one of the patio chairs.

"What ya'll up to?" I asked being extra nosey. "Nothin man, Chino's ex be trippin" said Pmon. I sighed. "What u do?" "She saying that she put the roof over my head and the food on my table, but i'm the one paying rent, paying our taxes n shit, bringing in money for her to spend and cooking while she just sat down and used her phone. Now she just cussin me off n shit"

I rubbed my waves and just shook my head at how much of a bitch that hoe is. Pmon decided to jump in the pool. The water splashed and messed up my pumas. I was wearing baller shorts so I just put my legs in the water.

Nicki

5 hrs later....

Its 7:30pm and we hitting the club at 8. I just came out of my shower and so did the rest of my girls. I straightened my hair and put gel on the sides. I found some diamond stud earrings and a matching necklace. I put them on my dressing table and went to find some sexy clothes for tonight.

Eventually, time passed and I found a black fitted dress that showed off my cleavage. I also found some black 8 inch heels. I did my light makeup and made sure my phone was charged up. Once it was done, the girls were already in the living room waiting for me.

"Wow nic" said sherika as she got up.

"Damn girl" Thembi preached.

"You look great" candi squealed

"So do you guys but time is going so lets bounce" they agreed and we chose a car to bring. I decided to bring my Maybach.

Tonight was gonna get lifted...

________

So how do ya'll like this book?

Xxxx

Comments.
Love.
Votes.
Feedback.
More love.