EPILOGUE

The dance was cra-zee!

And I'm just glad it's over and it went well. Well, sorta!

Mackenzie tried to talk everyone out of teasing her about Theo being her date to the dance, but no one was ready to listen.

She got mad and was about to stomp out of the cafeteria, but she tripped and fell on the ground with her food. Everyone laughed hard, got their phones out and started clicking photos.

"Don't look at me!!!" She tried to cover her face in shame, but no such luck.

Jessica was even clicking photos of her and laughing with the rest of the CCPs.

Talk about "Best friend"!

That served her right!

At least she now knows how it feels to be tripped and covered with your food.

Nikki suggested we play Truth or Dare.

"NO WAY!" I yelled.

Nikki stared at me like I was deranged, but Zoey knew exactly what I meant.

The reason we went through all these things, all started with a game of TRUTH OR DARE!

There's no way I'd play it again.

But then I remembered that I never got to ask Zoey that day. So I didn't even give her an option to pick, "I dare you to go over to Theodore Swamgrine's table and flirt with him".

" But Chloe!! " Zoey whined.

" You have to do it or do a chicken dance infront of everyone present here in the cafeteria! BUCK-BUCK-BUCK-KAH " I teased.

" Fine!" She agreed.

Nikki and I snickered as Zoey went over to Theo's table.

"Hey Theo!" She greeted with a wave.

" Oh. Hi there Zoey ".

" Has anyone ever told you how cute you look?"

"Umm, no.." Theo replied in disappointment.

" Well, you look totally CUTE today "

Theo stared at Zoey and  blushed profusely.

" Well, you look cuter Zoey!" Theo said.

Zoey blushed harder!

It occurred to me that they'd make a pretty great pair.....

I'm just sayin'!

Ugh, I'm such a DORK : )