Chapter 11

Megan was lightheaded.

For the last hour she had been on balloon duty and she was going to pass out if Normani told her to huff into another piece of rubber.

The entire volleyball team had crowded into the trios dorm in preparation for Beyoncé's party tonight. After a long locker room discussion Reneé had the bright idea to throw Beyoncé a surprise party. The whole team was in complete agreement and were free mint with excitement thinking about how fun the night would be. Megan, however, was tired of fake smiling and pretending to care.

Thoughts of Beyoncé plagued her. She grew more and more frustrated with that woman each day.

Megan was disappointed in herself. She had sworn that she was done with Beyoncé at least ten times since the pair had met and yet here she was still hung up over the woman. To make matters worse she had let the woman inside her not even twelve hours ago. She was crashing out over this girl and she barely even knew her. She didn't know where she was from, she didn't know what she liked outside of being a buzz kill, she couldn't even guess the woman's middle name if she tried.

There was something about Beyoncé that was all consuming. No matter how much Megan tried to push the bitch out of her head the blonde always found a way to snake her way back in and wrap around her mind with a vice grip. Megan didn't even know why she liked her. Beyoncé was undoubtedly gorgeous but Megan was fine enough to find a gorgeous woman anywhere.

So why her?

Things like this had always been so simple to Megan. When she's horny she has sex and if they get too clingy she moves on. She was always in control. Something Beyoncé hadn't given her the luxury of since the moment they laid eyes on eachother. Beyoncé hadn't even let Megan fuck her back. Megan may have made the first move but she was the one who ended up on her back having orgasm after orgasm all night. She was the one who was pressed up against the lockers bucking into Beyoncé's hand and moaning in her ear. She had absolutely no control.

She hated it.

Fed up and growing more heated by the moment, Megan decided that it was time she went back to her old ways. She was horny and she wanted gratification. No longing looks, no pouty lips with doe eyes, and absolutely no teasing hands that get whatever they want way too fast. Megan had options before Beyoncé and she certainly had options now. She had texted one of those options in between balloons.

"Y'all if I blow up another balloon i'm finna pass out. Can i be excused pretty please," Megan pouted.

"Fine, but make sure you're not late tonight we all need to be here for the surprise!"

Megan rolled her eyes at Normani's burst of enthusiasm on her way to her room. That girl did not play when it came to party planning. If Megan was so much as thirty seconds late tonight she knew Normani would chase her around campus with a switch in one hand and a shoe in the other.

Before she could soak in any of the peace and quiet Reneé bursted into her room and locked the door. Megan quirked a brow as her roomate eyed her down silently.

"Reneé no matter how many times you ask no I do not wanna scissor."

"Okay first you're a liar i've seen the way you look at my ass. Secondly i'm not here to talk about me. We need to talk about you and Beyoncé."

Megan let out a long frustrated moan as the words left her friend's mouth. She had spent enough time again using over every minute detail about Beyoncé on her own for weeks the last thing she needed was more talk of Beyoncé from someone else.

"Uh uh i've let things skate past me for weeks but it's time we talk now. You guys definitely fucked two weeks ago and you haven't said anything about it. And I can't forget to mention all those looks you give her during practice when you think nobody's looking or how you two randomly disappeared today af-"